You Promise You Wont Forget? Don't Forget!

Start from the beginning

"Name: Anna Logans

Height: 162 cm

Long light brown hair, blue eyes, a tattoo around her wrist of a Rosemary.

There is reason to believe her abduction is by the same serial abductor that took Greyson Marsh, Sonya Rivera, and Freya Adonis. All deceased and of the same characteristics."

Freya was there, standing in the sidelines just watching the report as they did.

*******

"Lana, you get back in this house or I will be forced to punish you!" Freya ran towards the crate and opened it, breathing heavy. She heard the infuriated screams of the man telling her she was being disrespectful and the screams of the girls begging her to leave them to spare them. It was dark and they couldn't tell it was her, not him.

"It's just me." She said to reassure them.

*******

Freya had a new flashback but, it was of no use, just like the other fragments she had. She couldn't piece them together.

There was a picture of a girl that looked too much like Freya for Harry's comfort. He quickly stormed into his room, ignoring the concerned questions from Elòne. He stripped down to his boxers, I'll take a shower, when I wake up, he thought. He just wanted to go to sleep.

Freya stood in the room with Harry. Watching him get into bed, she had a small smile on her face as he grabbed a pillow to cuddle.

She began to get a tingly feeling, like when she wants to use the power they gave her.

*******

The crate opened and the unfamiliar light from the sun blinded all the girls, as they tried to scurry away from the opening but, there was only so much space to scurry into. Someone was going to be taken, Freya just put her head down wanting to become as small as possible, to not be seen. The hand grabbed her and pulled her up despite her struggles. He managed to pull her up and throw her on the ground. Freya cried out in pain as he turned to throw a bottle of water into the crate before closing it. She waited for her eyes to adjust to the light before taking in her surroundings.

They were in the middle of no where. Just patches of dead grass and reddish dirt as far as she could see, only a few trees obscuring the hopeless view. She turned her head and saw the man closing the crate that was in the ground. She turned further and saw a house not too far away. It looked like the kind of houses you see perfect families living in, white picketed fence and all.

As she took in the house he scooped her up in his unwelcome arms and made his way to the house, not saying a word, neither did Freya. She didn't know what he would do if she fought back. He was pretty built and obviously stronger than Freya, even if she wasn't malnourished and dehydrated.

He put her down on the deck, but kept his arm securely around her waist, so she couldn't run, even if she did have the energy or strength to do so. He opened the door and led her in gently, he didn't want to scare her even more than she already is by being rude.

He closed the door then looked at her as she took in the house. "Hello, my name is Makyle. What's yours?" He finally spoke.

"Freya." She said hesitantly as she turned to look at him.

"Come, I'll show you to your room." He said walking towards the stairs. Freya stood stiff, she didn't turn around to follow him. That made him angry that she didn't obey, but he took a deep breath, remembering she was new. She'd learn the rules soon enough. "Rule number one: always obey. Do you understand?" He asked through clenched teeth still trying to control his anger.