Chapter 4 The first/last day of school

Shayla's POV

I woke up early and started getting ready for the first, last day of school. I was eager to see that boy again and to figure out who he was. After I got dressed I put my hair into a ponytail then went down stairs. Madison was already there eating cereal. I got out a bowl and the milk and got the fruity pebbles out. "Are you excited?" Madison asked me. "Well kinda." I said. I was excited to see that boy again but then again it was school, how excited could you be? I was pouring the milk into my cereal when Mom came into the kitchen,"Good morning, You girls excited?" She asked with a bright smile on her face. "Kinda I mean I want to see those people again but I can't wait for summer." Madison said while putting her dish in the sink. "I'm going to go re-braid my hair I don't like how it looks." Madison said then went upstairs.
"What about you? What are you excited for?" Mom asked. I couldn't really tell her about the boy so I just said, "I'm really ready for summer." She then said, "Okay, well go get your backpack and tell you sister to hurry up." I nodded and went upstairs. I saw Madison in the bathroom finishing up her braids.
"Mom said come on." She went into her room to get her backpack while I went into my room to get mine. We said goodbye to Mom and got onto our bikes and rode to school.

Madison's POV

On our way to school we notice a boy carry something in the front basket of his bike and whatever it was it was in his hands too. Then he accidentally dropped some so Shayla and I rode over to him and I asked, "Hey do you need any help?" "Sure" he said handing us some of whatever it was. "Thank you." He said. I touched it and felt what it was.... It felt like meat. Ugh uncooked meat. After I got over that I took some out of his basket so he could see where he was going. "I have to deliver these just up the street." He said. "So what's your name?" Shayla asked. "My name is Mike." He said. "Well Mike, do you go to Derry middle school?" I asked. "No, I'm homeschooled." He responded. All I did was nod as a response. Once we got to the delivery place we helped put all the meat back into his basket and making it look like he did it all by himself. "Bye mike, see you around." I said as Shayla and I waved goodbye. Once we got to school I looked around for Billy, Stan, Richie, and Eddie but I couldn't see them so I just figured that they were already inside.

                       ~Time Skip~

Once school was almost over I needed to go to the bathroom so I walked into the girls bathroom and saw Greta and one other girl, while Greta was saying some really mean things to a girl in the stall and the other girl was filling up the trash with water
"What the hell?" I asked making Greta stop talking" What do you want?" Greta asked and the way she said it made me want to punch her. Then the girl filling up the trash stopped and went to dump it on the girl in the stall. "Stop! What the hell are you doing?" I asked but that didn't stop her, that bitch just poured it on the girl in stall. "What the hell?!?" I basically yelled "Shut up or your next!" Greta snapped. The more she talked the more I wanted to punch her. "You really are a bitch." I said to her. You could tell she was shocked that I just called her that. "No your the bitch!" She yelled and that's when shit hit the fan. I punched her then in walked Shayla. The girl who poured the trash got her bag and left. Shayla just stared at me to Greta, then Greta said, "You bitch!" and tried to hit me back but Shayla got to her before she hit me. Shayla told her to leave. I have no clue how but Shayla got her to leave. When Greta walked passed me I saw the blood from her nose and I snickered. That's when the girl in the stall came out. She had orange hair that was in a ponytail at the base of her neck, she had vibrant blue eyes. "Are you okay?" I asked.
"I'm fine but what about you?" She asked while sounding worried. I was confused at first but then she nodded looking at my fist. Fuck. I tore my skin."Yeah I'm fine." I assured her. "What the hell happened?" Shayla asked. "Look, I was staying out of trouble but then I saw Greta bullying her." I said pointing at the girl. "My name is Beverly." She said. "I saw Greta bullying Beverly and then Greta called me a bitch so I punched her." I admitted. "I'm glad you stood up for yourself." Shayla said. I was surprised that she wasn't mad at me. "Okay then." I said. "Thank you for helping me." Beverly said. "You're welcome." I said. "Anyways, We'll see you around." Shayla said, grabbing my arm and bringing me out of the bathroom." Hey I still have to pee." I said. We walked outside together and I saw Stan, Richie, Eddie, and Billy dumping their backpacks into the garbage. I was walking over to them when I heard Richie say, "Try tickling your pickle for the first time." Shayla busted out laughing and Stan gave Richie a death glare. Richie heard Shayla laughing and waved at us to come over there. We were walking to them when someone pulled Richie down by his backpack and these boys started bullying them. What the fuck? Really, is Derry the home of bullies? I started walking faster toward them. I got in front of Billy and asked, "What do you think you're doing?" That's when I got a good look at the "leader" of the gang. He looked familiar but I couldn't figure out why. "Would you look at that, the new girl is sexy." Said the tall black  headed one. I wanted too puke. "Would you look at that, You're ugly as fuck." I said back to him. He got closer to me and said, "You stupid bitch." Okay that was it. "You know, I've had been called a bitch to many times today." I said right before I kicked the son of a dick in the balls." Oh my god!" Richie yelled. That's when Shayla cut in for the second time today.

Shayla's POV

Oh my god she did it again. Again. I ran over to her and got in front of her. I stared at the boy in front of me. He looked really really familiar. His eyes looked so familiar. I looked at the person that Madison kicked and said. "That's my sister so back off." That's when the boy with the familiar eyes looked passed me. I was confused, what's he looking at? I turned around and saw the man from yesterday. Oh my god. Oh my god. That's why he looks so familiar. He was the son from yesterday.
"Is that your dad?" I asked. He looked down at me and nodded. "He seems like an asshole." I said. His eyes widen and everyone got silent. Billy then whispered in my ear. "That's the sheriff." Oh. Oh. Oh well he's still an asshole. All the boys in front of us just walked away. "Oh my god you both are crazy." said Richie. Yep.