Part JUU NI

Mari's POV-

{TIME SKIP} (four months later)

I paced around in my room with the pregnancy test in my hand. David had left to go to Canada with his girlfriend Sabrina. I heard the door creep open so I started to panic. SHIT! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH THIS??? I started looking around when my eyes paused on the open window. "Honey?" I immediately aimed for the window and threw it. It knocked the glass causing a noise but, it fell through in the end, and I sighed a sigh of relief.

"Mari, babe? What's going on?" Matthew asked as he walked through the door. "Oh... Nothing..." He walked up to me and pressed his lips against mine. I fake smiled and sat on the bed. "You seem stressed..." He began, "What's going on?" "Nothing..." I said uncertain. "Mari..." I sighed, getting a bit annoyed. "I'm fine" he 'tsked and shook his head. 'Mari, something is wrong.." "NOTHING IS WRONG!" I snapped. He stepped back a bit scared. "I'm sorry..." I rolled my eyes. "It's just..." I paused for a minute. "Never mind." He then came over and put his hands on my shoulders. "I will do anything for you, my dear" I just shook my head. "I just... Need some... Space..." With that, I walked out the room.

I hurried down the staircase, and ran out side. I then remembered about the test... I ran my fingers through my hair and started to hyperventilate. I knew exactly who the father was. Impossible for it to be a sohinki, his family doesn't believe in pre-maritual sexual intercourse. And I hadn't been with any other guy since... Wes... I couldn't keep this to myself. So I decided to go to my best friend... Erika.

My name is Wes I'm from the wild, wild, west. And I'm about to get shot - nah. but thank you all soo much for reading this chapter! We are soo close to the end and I just wanted to say... You are a excellent crowd!!!

Peace and love!