Part JUU ICHI

VvWes's POV-

"Get off me!" I struggled to yell. "You bastard!" He yelled back continuing to try to kill me. I tried fighting back but damn! This man is a absolute lunatic! "Mari- Help!" I tried to cry; but it was no use. Why would she of all people help me? I finally managed to grab the collar of his jacket. I pushed them and caused him to fly into the wall. "David!" Mari cried running over to him. "I had to! You saw what he tried to do to me!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. "David..." I looked over at her. There was blood on her hands. From him.

I walked over in shock, but Mari quickly pushed me away. "You did this! YOU MONSTER!" She cried. There was blood on the wall. There was blood on me. There was blood on Mari. What had I done? "I'll be back." I said while stepping back. I ran down the hallway and down to the receptionist. "I urgently need a doctor, its an emergency" I told her. "Room?" I tried to remember but I couldn't. "I'm not sure, just follow me" a man in a black suit stepped next to me. "Dr. Raub; this man needs a doctor are you willing to help?" She asked him. "Yes, please push back all my appointments." She nodded. "Thanks, miss whittle"

The doctor walked into the room. "Oh my," he began. "Help him up onto the bed!" the doctor Rushed. "What happened?" Dr. Raub asked. "He came in on command and started strangling me so I pushed him a bit too hard and he knocked his head." The doctor walked outside for a couple of minutes. "Alright, I've called the doctors for some assistance. It seems like you got your revenge, so I'm not going to file a complaint, but if he or this young lady want to report you, they do have the rights." Dr. Raub walked over to the side of the bed as doctors barged in every where.

"we are going to need you to leave the room please, we may need to do surgery" one of the female doctors said. Mari and I nodded and walked out. "I am sorr-" "Save it" she nudged past me and paced down the hall. She won't file a complaint, she'll get her old man to kill me!

Why do I always have to Wes-Everything up?

11 is done and dusted. Thanks for reading!

Peace and love.