Part GO

Maris POV-

I had been on the dance floor for about a hour. Wes still hasn't joined me so I decided to walk over to him. A bunch of people were in my way so I nudged them out the way, I finally got to him and grabbed his arm. "what are you doing?" He said confused. "this place is getting too damn full" we pushed past the people and walked out the sliding doors.

"Mari," Wes began, "what's up?" I asked sitting down on the bench and tucking my dress in. "So, you know that guy I was talking to right?" He asked, I nodded my head. "well, he said that he knew you," I tilted my head, "really? How?" He sat next to me. "from the gang, Xlanderz." I saw him reach into his pocket and I immediately jumped up, I looked at his hand and saw one of my business cards. Shit.

"why didn't you tell me?" He said as he stood up. "why would I? You said you would never be with someone that was in a gang, you said there would be no excuses, you said that you would shoot them square in the head, you said you would kill them and burn them right on the spot!" I yelled, "Well now that were together I wouldn't have m-" "Oh so if I was just a friend and I told you, you would have killed me!?" I yelled once more. "MARI! That's not what I bucking meant!" He defensively replied "please calm down!" He croaked. "Okay so, if we were at the cafe, when we first met, and I told you I was a Xlander would you have killed me?" I asked with tears coming down my cheeks, my mascara must be swimming on my face.

"I ah, i-" "that's what I thought Wesley," I usually called him Wes, but calling him Wesley didn't feel right. Oh, of course it just starts raining! "and?" I said hysterically we stood there for a couple minutes silent, but soon broke it. "Yeah, Great." I stood up and started walking away. "Mari, Wait!" I turned around while still crying. "Mari please" he pleaded. "I can't trust you Wes, how can I be so sure you wont hurt me, let alone kill me?" I said with a sob in my voice. "Mari don't" I turned around and started running. "MARI!" I heard Wes scream. Who knew such a man could make me cry, I had forgotten all my standards, my briefings, my family. It was at this moment when I realized, I could never be in love with a outsider. I looked at the traffic light waiting for it to turn green for me and ran home.

Wes's POV-

My lord! Why didn't I just leave this alone! Now I've lost the low of my life, knowing Mari, she's not going back for at least two years... Oh Mari. she only just left and I'm already suffering from anxiety and depression. I miss her already. I swooshed my hair away from my eyes and walked back into the bar, may as well drink now.

Hey BUDDOS! Thank you soo much for reading my book so far! Ooooh the drama in this chapter, isn't the suspense just driving you crazy!?

K bye!!!!