Part SHICHI

Maris POV-

"Dad, where are we?" He looked over his shoulder. "Johnson Manor." Hmm, Johnson, sounds familiar. "oh" I said, what else was I supposed to say? We pulled into a drive way. I read the letter box. 'Johnson Family, welcome' won't be saying 'welcome' she someone welcomes themselves into your house. I grinned. My dad closed the window to his booth. We suddenly stopped. My door opened. "Lady T," Joseph helped me out like a true gentleman.

We stepped inside the building with Olivia and Noah strolling behind us. Their seeming awfully close. I was in a chain with Joseph on my left and Carl on my right. I walked to the main foyer with eyes chasing me down, I also started to her whispers. "how strangely elegant!" And, "how !" With, "that's the big mans daughter!" My dad was often called 'big man'. Although he was quite fit, they called him that because he's the biggest known boss in the world.

Eyes continued to drag upon me as we entered the seating room. "Darling our seats are over here" my mom said. "Coming! livvie, Noah, this way" they 'ohed' and made their way over.

We sat down, I could still feel some eyes on me, so I looked around the room, sure enough, there were. "Good evening" I looked to the man that was standing in front of me he's looks... Different.

"Good evening" I bowed my head and he sat on the empty chair next to me. "My name is Damian from the Hoddle clan , yours?" I smiled "Mari, from the LA Xlanderz" his cheek lifted showing a cheeky smile. "I thought I noticed you from some where, you look lovely, you would make a stunning wife" Holy shit. RED FLAG MARI! I sighed.

"I'm sorry, but I've never heard of you before" he awkwardly smiled. "Right" I nodded, "yeah right, I can see right through you, don't think just one second if you can get me to open my legs, I would let you into the fund of what the Xlanderz are making. I'm sorry 'Damien', I don't usually jump down throats like this. You were just in the way."

I smiled and stood up. I walked up to a man and tapped him on his shoulder "do you know where the bathroom is?" He turned around with a smile but if soon faded. "uh wha uh yyeah" he stuttered, I than realize who he was. Just my luck. Wes.

Wes's POV-

I turned around because I felt a tap on my shoulder and the person asked for the bathroom. I was smiling but it faded when I saw someone I thought I would never see again. Mari.

"uh wha uh yyeah" I stuttered. "Uhh I need to go" She then started to walk back, "No, Mari, Please don't leave!" I grabbed her arm. I was soo grateful everyone was distracted.

She looked to her side, presumably at her parents. "look, If i knew you lived her I Wouldn't have come, I just need the bathroom." She pulled her arm out of my grasp, and she walked away, looking back only ONCE. DAMN IT!

Soon the bell rang, DING DONG. "Please meet in the seating room. I nodded and made my way, I was smiling until I saw my seat. I was sat up on the stage with the Xlanderz. Just my luck, the only spear seat is next to Mari!

Mari was sat next to her dad and was talking to him. I didn't dare try to talk to her. She was drinking her wine, she was a light weight, she was laughing alot. she only did that when she drank, she could be drunk!

Mari looked at me and smiled. What!? "Oh my gawd, Wes! It's me!" She said while putting her hand on her chest. "It's me" she giggled. Yep, she was drunk. "How many glasses have you had?" She tilted her head. "What?" I scrunched my face.

"Wine?" I said smiling.

A/N

WHAAAAAAAT!? THEY MET AGAIN!? Thank you all for reading! Imma start a new story "The revolution" please do read, just cause I'm bored. Oh yeah, 90 VIEWS!? THANK YOU ALL. K, Imma go.