Instead of calming myself down, my mind is searching for a million ways to get out of here. Anxiety. I need to find a way out of every place I go to. I absolutely hate being insecure in my skin. It's all my father's fault.

"Daddy's girl wants to be bad?" Damien has an ironic smile on his lips. His voice tone is low, mocking me for asking such a thing. "That's something new."

"Will you help me, Damien?" My hands are shaking anxiously and since the beginning of the party even, my heartbeat is frantic. Confident girl.

Yeah right.

I breathe in and out as the bad boy turns around, running one hand through his hair probably thinking if he will do what I want. He's manipulative and I know that. He might ask for something in return.

"And what is in for me, gorgeous?" His deep voice is like music to my ears.

Bingo.

I meet his hazel eyes when he turns around again and gets even closer. I end up sitting on the table while he places both of his hands on the table on either side of my body. It's almost over. Just keep up with this facade, Adelina.

"Well-" I place my hands on his chest and go near his ear. Damien has a playful smile on his face all along, but I just continue to talk. "It's up for you to choose."

I need to play his game if I want him to help me.

"So, can I ask for anything?" The bad boy puts one of his warm hands on my neck and a shiver goes through my body. I'm now looking at those hazel eyes dancing with pleasure and I know I shouldn't, but I like the way he touches me. It makes me feel wanted. We stare at each other for a couple of seconds while I'm thinking.

Anything.

Am I willing to risk it all for my brother? I don't even need to think to answer that.

"Yes."

He analyzes the way I bit my lip after I practically declare my submission to him. I hate being vulnerable but if that's the only way I can help Sammy, so be it. I prepare myself to expect something extremely embarrassing or something really terrible. The first thing that comes to my mind is that he will ask for something impossible, but the bad boy request catches me out of guard. 

"A kiss."

It's harmless.

"All you want is a kiss, Damien? That's it?" There's a bit of relief in my voice. At least, I didn't have to worry about completing my part of the deal.

"Actually, yes. Whenever I want that kiss, you will give it to me. I'm the one that makes the rules, gorgeous. Get used to it." He tucks a strand of my dark brown hair behind my ear and his hand brushes lightly against my cheek, sparks going through my whole body for the third time in less than an hour.

The bad boy really knows how to make a girl fall under his spell.

If he wasn't dangerous and reckless, I wouldn't have a problem falling in love with him. But he's trouble and I'm tired of living my life at constant risk.

"I guess you just made a deal with the devil, gorgeous." He whispers in my ear, his low voice challenging me.

"I guess so."