Flight back Home

I just couldn't believe it, after a couple of months of traveling the world and visiting family I was finally going back home.

England had always been my home. It was where my favorite café was and where my favorite person lived.

******

Harry said he would be waiting for me when I got off the plane. I told him he didn't have to, but did he listen, no he didn't.

As I got of the plain I got this warm, happy feeling. Not sure if it was because I was finally back home or because I was finally seeing Harry again. All I knew was that I was really excited and happy.

After I got my luggage I made my way to where Harry said he would be waiting for me.

As I got nearer I could see the curly brown hair and iconic bandana sticking out from the crowd.

He was was looking for me through the ocean of people. When he spotted me a big goofy grin spread across his face and he started jogging towards me. Once he reached me he looked down and smiled at me engulfing me in a hug.

"I missed you so much!" he said holding me tighter. " You don't understand how much I missed you."

"I think I have an idea." I giggled hugging him back just as thight."I missed this.... I missed you." Barring my face deeper into his neck I sighed, tension I didn't even know was there easing out of my shoulders.

We stood there just hugging each other for about 3 minutes. After he pulled away he held me at arms length examining my face. He leaned in placing a short yet passionate kiss on my lips. He had such a big grin on his face when he pulled away.

He was so happy and relieved I was back home and save, I could tell through his expression.

"We should get you home." He said picking up my suitcase. "You must be exhausted after your flight."

"Just a little bit." I said chuckling, intertwining our fingers."Now I know how you feel when you're traveling with Tom."

He chuckled leading me out of the airport and into the covered parking lot. After placing my luggage in the car he turned around and saw me leaning on the car.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked joining me. Placing an arm around my shoulders he pulled me closer.

"What time is it?" I murmured looking up at him and leaning into his warm embrace.

"It's ten in the morning why...." I cut him off, walking around the car and opening the door all whilst he looked at me odd. Before I climbed in I said. "Iets still early. I want to do something spontaneous and fun."

He chuckled to himself and climbed in the car. I copied his actions looking at him weird once I got in. " Why are you laughing."

He grabbed my hand once again placing a kiss on it. " I just missed you so much. You and your spontaneous outbursts." He put my hand down, started the car and drove out of the airport. All I could do was look at him and think about how lucky I was to have him in my life.

"How about this? We drop your stuff off at home and then we can go to that café you like so much. After that we can do whatever you want." He said turning onto the highway then looking at me with a smile on his face.

" Sounds perfect." I said looking through the window at the view I missed so much, sitting next to the person I missed the most.

AN: This is my first time writing something like this so if it suckes I'm sorry. 😊
Thanks so much for reading the book though. ❤️❤️