Chapter 2

[ Katsuki Bakugo ]

I also went to class a few minutes after my nerdy roommate did. On my way to the campus I heard some annoying voice behind me calling my name. "Baku-Bro! Wait up!" The guy yelled. "Don't fucking call me that Shitty Hair." I yelled back. "Calm down dude." He replied. "What do you have a fucking problem with me temper?" I asked annoyed. "N... no. Let's just go to class okey?" He replied. "That tell me what to fucking do you hair for brains." I said while I started walking. "So how is it going with your new roommate?" He asked. "Well he is obviously a nerd. He even draws some wierd comics about some dumb super hero guy." I said kinda lying about the last part. Those comics he draws seem actually really good. "Do you miss me Baku..." "DONT EVEN TRY TO SAY IT! and I don't miss your lazy ass" I interrupted his sentence. "To bad! My new roommate is way cooler then you." He said while he ran away from me sticking his tounge out like a little kid. I sighted and followed after him.

When I finally caught up to him he was talking to this blond haired boy. I noticed a black lighting mark on the left side of his hair. He was wearing black leather jacket his some spikes on the collar of it and a normal white shirt. He had some lose black pants on. "That sounds amazing Kaminari." The idiot red haired boy that called me his friend said to the guy. "Kirishima isn't that the guy you were talking about?" He asked that idiot while looking at me. "It is! OI BAKU-BRO COME OVER HERE!" He then yelled. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY SHITTY HAIR?" I asked pissed cause he called me by that annoying nickname again. "N... nothing calm down... Bakugo this is my new roommate Denki Kaminari." Kirishima said. "So this is the guy you call cooler then me?" I asked sarcastically. "Nice to meet you!" He smilled. "Tsk..." I reacted. "He really is rude like you said. I'm surprised since his songs are so deep and emotional." He whispered to Kirishima. "I CAN HERE YOU PIKACHU!" I yelled annoyed. "We need to get to our class I'll see you later Baku-bro." He waved at me. I just ignored the fact he called me with that name again. "See you..." I said plainly and walked to class.

I looked at my phone since it was buzzing like crazy. Some wierd dude called All_Might_Junior started to like and comment on all my songs. "Them annoying fans..." I sighted. Then something came up in my mind. That name All Might. I heard it before but where. I started thinking of were I heard that name. Then I got a flashback to my roommate drawing his comics about his superhero guy... what was his name. "THAT'S IT!" I yelled. People looked my way. "WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE LOOKING AT?" I yelled at them. So that wierd dude called All_Might_Junior is my roommate?! My roommate is a cute little stalker. That's really creepy actually. I'll just ignore it. I walked into the classroom and sat down in the back. Some girls looked at me and started whispering. "That's Ground Zero." One of them whispered. "Really I didn't recognize him." An other girl said. There was this one girl from the group who kept staring at me with her big purple eyes. It was kinda creepy. I just ignored her. She was probably some wierd fan that knows almost everything about me.

Finally class was over. I decided to go to my dorm. When I entered I noticed my stalker wasn't here yet. I took a look at the pile of comics beside his desk. I grabbed the first comic and started reading it for a bit. "Tsk... this is surprisingly good." I mumbled. I grabbed some more comics and putted them in my bag. Then I grabbed my bag and left to the library. I didn't want to get caught by my sneaky stalker. When I arrived in the library it was not that busy. Lucky me. I sat down and started reading. Then the door of the library opened and guess who walked inside. That little stalker did. I hid the comic I was reading underneath my notebook and acted like I was studying something. "Hi Kacchan! What are you doing?" He asked with an innocent tone in his voice. "I'm studying of course what does it look like?" I reacted to him. "Oh okey..." he said and walked away. From his reaction he didn't notice I was reading one of his comics.

[ Izuku Midoriya ]

"Todoroki you never believe it when I say what I just saw." I whispered to him. "Then tell me..." he reacted plainly. "My roommate was reading one of my comics." I smiled at him. "Are you sure?" He asked a bit surprised. "Yes I am... I can recognize my own work you know." I reacted a bit irritated. "Well that's good right. It seems he likes them. He just might be your very first fan." Todoroki said. "My first fan?" I mumbled. "I can't believe I have a fan." I kept mumbling. "I mean my art isn't that good and the story line is all over the place... but wow my very first fan. And it's nobody less then Ground Zero himself!" I mumbled. "Izuku? Your doing it again..." Todoroki suddenly said. I looked at him and started blushing. "Oh sorry." I apologize with shame. I looked at Kacchan one more time and started working for school myself.

[ to be continued ]

So guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was really hard to write cuz I lacked allot of inspiration. Oh and by the way that girl with the big purple eyes is an OC I know what she will look like but I still need a cute Japanese name for her. You will get to know more about her in the following chapters. So see you all then! Love you alll! Bye bye