I Haven't Gone To School Yet But I Nearly Died Of A Heart Attack!

Začať od začiatku

I was worn out. 

My body seemed to be unresponsive so I sat down in a daze.

Ki who was standing at a distance rushed to me and grabbed me gently, her arms wrapped against my chest. She felt very warm. I wrap my arms around her too, and we sit in silence for a while. 

[ I wish I had a sister like this back home... It would have been nice. ]

We sat like stone statues before a small voice broke the silence. " Young Master, do you wish to go back to your room?" Ki's voice seemed to trigger the sounds from the rest of the world. I heard the maids walking around and the guards tapping their polearms slightly on the floor as they walk around. Even the insects near the pond seemed to come to life. 

I nodded, she grabbed my arm and slowly lifted me up, my knees have a slight pain in them from the lack of movement. We stood together, and she walked me across the yard. No one dared look at us any more. 

Ki put me down on my bed, I finally felt a little more relaxed, my muscles seemed to cry in ecstasy as they hid under the covers. 

Ki looked at me dejectedly, most likely unsure of what to say. 

" Ki could you please make me some tea, I want to be alone for a while," I said to her. I am sure that this will be best for the both of us. I have never really been sure what to say in these sorts of situations. Especially since everyone thinks I just bullied a ten-year-old. 

[ When our manor doesn't get sold under our feet they will thank me ]

" As you wish," She said and smiles brilliantly. Bowing, Ki left the room. 

[ Right that is one problem finished. Now I just need to do something about this weak body. Who could train as a swordsman when they could barely stand ] 

I grinned to myself as I rubbed my hands together. I stretched as best I could, starting from my toes to my legs. 

Just as I was about to get to my hips, Ki came back with the tea I asked for. She poured me a cup and placed it next to my bed. Her face seemed to go from blank to smiling. I could feel the determination flowing from her body as she looked at me. 

" Young Master, No. Yuki! I don't want you to give up on yourself. You are the only person I have ever served as a maid. You have never scolded me and have always been kind to me. I want you to continue to be brave. I know it's not my place to say, but what you said hurt everyone today. Please don't speak like that in the future. " Ki explained while her fists were shaking, her face was determined yet a small glistening tear stealthily appeared at the corner of her eye. It looked like I was going to make two young maidens cry today. 

[ Since when did I become such a tyrant? ]

I thought for a minute before replying. " Ki, thank you." I paused. "Tomorrow I wish for you to get me a wooden training sword. Could you organise this for me? I'd also like any books on magic we may have in the library." I looked at her and smiled. 

" Yes, Young Master!" Her usual vibrancy seemed to shine through at this moment. She rubs her eyes with her sleeve and smiles brilliantly. 

The stress I felt melts away, it looked as if the "operation stop the waterworks" has been a great success. I may not find women attractive, but I still felt guilty. 

After half an hour of chatting about the ins and outs of what I need for my specialised training and sipping the delicious tea she prepared, Ki leaves the room wholly satisfied. When I am sure the coast is clear, I stand up. My legs seemed to be a little stronger compared to a few days ago, so I slowly made a few steps towards my table.