Chapter 21

(A lot in this chapter, especially a surprise at the end. Love you all so much.)

~Drew's POV~
My eyes drifted open, sheets and bodies covered the mattress. The memory of last night comes back, I flush, I gave him the one part of me that I thought no one else would ever have. I feel different, in a extremely sore kind of way.

 “Morning baby,” Jack smiles against my skin, “last night was the best night of my life.”

 “Hmm,” I hummed, “will I always wake up this sore?”

 “Always,” he grinned.

 “I'd say you could make me less sore, but we're still kinda in Johnson's bed.” I noticed.

 He laughed, “come on, let's get dressed, and get you back to my house.”

 When I rose to my feet, they had trouble standing. I huffed, bending down to slide on my dress. Noticing a very large rip down the front. To big for my jacket to cover “Jack Gilinsky!” I glare, “how the hell am I supposed to leave now.”

 “Shit babe, I'll buy you a new one. Here wear this.” He went over to Johnson's dresser, pulling out a sweatshirt. I pulled it over my body.

 “Thank you.”

 “I want you to answer a question, do you regret last night at all?” He asked, serious.

 “No, I don't Jack.” I smiled, he pressed a kiss to my forehead. “Why do you?”

 “Well I sort of wish we didn't do it in my best friends bed, but ya know someone was begging me.” He winked.

 “I was not begging,” I snort.

 “Keep telling yourself that babe.”

He took my hand in his, leading me down the stairs. When we got down there Jack and Sam were sitting on the couch, grinning at us. “My bed, really guys?” Johnson questioned. “And are you wearing my sweatshirt Drew?”

 “I take blame for that, and yeah Jack ripped my dress.” I blushed.

 “Love you both, but I am going to have a hard time of the picture of you two getting it on in my bed out of my head. And not to mention the fucking sound.”

 “Sound?” I asked.

 “Fuck Jack!” Sam imitated, giving Jack a high five.

My entire face went blood red, eye's wide. “What can I say, I do a good job.” Jack smirked.

 “Keep talking like that, and you won't be able to do a good job for a long time.” I joked.

 Sam and Johnson laughed, “don't want to be in the doghouse man.” Sam said.

 Jack shook his head, kissing my cheek. “Come on let's go, see you two later.” We said goodbye, “And Johnson, I'd change your sheets if I were you.”

'

 The next three days weren't as nearly as memorable as the first two. If you ask me, we spend the third day lounging around due to my incredibly sore body. Fourth day he took me shopping, fulfilling his promise of buying me a new dress. And the fifth we hung out with Sam, Johnson, and their friend Dane.

 I didn't want the days to end, because I knew once I got to South Carolina it was back to stress, family complications. Yet, I miss Mahogany more than ever. That's the plus side to all of this. We've been talking non-stop, she freaked when she found out her innocent cupcake wasn't so innocent anymore.