"You're such a needy fiancé, Carter." Lizzie laughed, pointing at me. "You literally can't keep your hands off his body for two minutes."

"Can you blame me? It's a nice body." I smirked, running my hands up his torso. Tom laughed lightly before leaning down and pressing a kiss to the top of my head.

"You'd think I'd remember." He grimaced quickly. "They put a lot of hairspray on your bloody wig." I titled my head up and Tom clearly caught onto my cue as he pressed a soft kiss to my lips.

"Now, I'm going to go try and get something to eat." I pushed away from Tom and turned around, but not quick enough to avoid the playful slap on my ass.

"Wait! The jelly donut thing!" Lizzie yelled with a laugh.

"It was Max!" I whined, continuing to the snack table.

                                  The stage crew handed out bottles of water to me and Ruby while we waited for our interviews to start. I ran my fingers through my wig-free hair and laughed at Ruby's joke.

"Okay, cameras are set up so whenever you guys are ready." The camera operator said with a thumbs up. We nodded at him and now sat professionally in the chairs.

"Hello ladies, thank you for taking the time to meet with us to today."

"Always a pleasure." I smiled.

"Let's start off by asking what the whole movie is about. Why can you tell us about the journey that Alice is facing?"

"The movie is set pre-Infinity War - obviously because, spoiler alert I died." I laughed. "Throughout the film we see the struggles that Alice is dealing with, she's moving to a new place and is starting at a new school. She has a lot of problems adjusting to this situation while struggling to keep her past a secret."

"Ruby, this is your second big role. What has the experience been like for you?"

"It's been amazing! Carter has obviously been involved with marvel for a lot longer than I have so to have the opportunity to work with someone as amazing as her has been great." She smiled, leaning to the side of her chair.

"What are you able to tell us about Elizabeth Olsen's appearance in the movie?"

"Wait, did they already confirm that?" I asked, raising a brow.

"It was only rumours until just now." The interviewer laughed lightly.

"Oh crap!" I laughed as Ruby did the same. "Sorry marvel! Well, from Infinity War we know that Alice is a victim of HYDRA's illegal human testing and that's how she got her powers. Then, if you think about how Scarlet With came to be that speaks for Lizzie's role here." I grinned, trying to cover my mistake.

"You guys obviously have really great chemistry on and off screen, do you have a favourite moment from set when you weren't filming?"

"I think mine has to be when we were filming a scene at the school." Ruby nodded simply. "There's a moment where some of us are together in the cafeteria and discussing rumours or whatever it was. Hayden was on some sugar high and just completely missed his mouth trying to drink. The water went everywhere, his shirt was soaked and the table was so wet. But then he found it so funny that it'd happened that he spat out all the water in his mouth and got that all over Carter and Anna." She laughed, barely being able to get the words out.

"Carter, what about you?"

"Well, Chris was here a couple months back and that was one of my favourite moments. He was flirting with Lizzie - which he is terrible at, by the way, it's a surprise he even landed her in the first place - and he got so distracted that when he turned around he didn't realise there was a giant set light behind him. He had like a huge bruise on his head m, I enjoyed it because I could make fun of him for a change." I grinned, thinking back.

"Marvel are known for their big action scenes. How does this movie - Oh we seem to have someone crash the interview." She laughed.

I cranked my neck to see Tom sneaking in behind me. A huge smile came to my lips as I titled my head back and puckered my lips. Tom placed his hands on my cheeks before squashing them together lightly and pressing a kiss to my lips.

"They make me feel sick with how adorable they are." Ruby laughed as she shook her head. "He's only been here for two days now and I'm so done with his ability to make Carter swoon in seconds!"

                           Me and Tom laid in bed, our chests heaving and our breathing heavy. I was sweating and the hair on the back on my neck was clinging to me.

"I've got to shoot my fight scene tomorrow and I don't even think I can walk properly." I laughed, placing my hand on his chest as I was pulled into him.

I heard him chuckle in response before kissing the top of my head. "Thank god, no hairspray. I'm going to be so glad when you don't have to wear that bloody wig anymore." He sighed.

"Speaking of......" I trialed off, moving my body to look at him. "Filming finishes in seven weeks." I smiled.

"And you'll be all mine?" He grinned, reaching up to run his fingers through my hair.

"Oh no, I'll be busy. We've got a wedding to plan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it!

Sorry it's been longer than usual but things have been a bit crazy in my life.

I really have missed writing about Carter and Tom I just love them so much. I am, however going to start rounding off this story soon.

I cry.

Lots of love XX