Chapter 16: Intoxicated

P.O.V - Jacquelin

It's been 2 months and I haven't been able to recover from the gap that has been in my life since my- THE boys left. Thankfully I can separate my emotions from my work so my business is still on the ascend. Unfortunately, when I leave the office each night I am reminded that my personal life is heading in the opposite direction.

I'm pathetic, it's Friday night and here I am moping about in my underwear, before them I was at the top of my game. I intend to get back there starting right now, leaving the couch and TV behind I go shower and doll up to go out.

Stepping into the club I paste on a seductive smile and make my way to the bar.

"I haven't seen you in a while, I was beginning to think you retired." The ever-sexy bartender and my past conquest teases.

"You obviously missed me enough to notice." I retort with a genuine smile.

"Ha. You wish, as it turns out I always notice when my friends are M.I.A." She says with mock concern while pouring my usual.

"You were so close Shelly but you slipped up since as it turns out, I don't have friends just family and people I use to my advantage." I throw at her.

"So what is my use?" She asks with a brow raised.

"Was sex, but now bartending shrink doesn't sound half bad." I say around a tired sigh.

"Alright sexy, keep ordering and we can do that talk thing." She says looking smug.

"Done." I yelled already feeling the effects of this cocktail.

2 HOURS LATER

P.O.V - Charles

I've been following her ever since I found out she was keeping company with those two persons who were my- it will remain unsaid and them unnamed.

She hasn't noticed but that is best since guardian angels should remain hidden until needed. She hadn't noticed the hidden evil agendas of- those who will remain unnamed- but I hope she sees it now that they abandoned her. I am going to show her that I am her soul mate and that we will be together forever in this life and every single one that follows, no matter what.

She has been going out with that same 'Mark' guy since they left but I am not concerned about him since she always comes home and never invites him in, just a kiss goodnight. I know she is just lonely but just in case it's more I am willing to remove him from the equation.

Now I'm sitting in this club watching to make sure none of these heathens try to take her home, she has been throwing back cocktails like they're water and is now completely wasted. I'll give her about half hour more to have fun before taking her home and putting her to bed.

Looking up from my phone I don't see her, as panic and anger sets in I stand and scan the room. After a couple minutes I spot a woman leading her out the door, looking closer I notice it's the bartender she has been talking to for most of the night. Running I go out just in time to see her hailing a cab, stepping in front of her I tell the driver to move on, lifting my jacket to motivate him.

Sighing I turn to her and paste on my best fake smile before speaking, "I'll take it from here." I state motioning to the very intoxicating and intoxicated woman in her arms.

Frowning she looks me up and down in disgust, while backing away and towards the club. Releasing a frustrated sigh, I look around quickly before pulling my gun out, and pointing past my love and at the nosy cunt.

"This is not your business, hand her over. I will protect her at all costs so just give her here and go back to your quarters." I try to reason with this intrusive bitch.

She just looks at me like I am crazy and continues backing up, losing all patience I make quick strides forward before gun butting her and lifting Jacquelin in my arms bridal style and walking off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laying her in her bed, I use a finger to gently remove the hair in her face. Getting the required tools, I clean her make up and start removing her clothes.

"Jimmy? You came back?" she croaks out barely above a whisper.

Swallowing my anger, I try to control myself and ignore the tent now visible in my pants while she strokes my arm. Sighing I stare at her beautiful face, giving in to the heavy temptation I kiss her lips lightly before pulling away.

Moaning softly, she lightly places her hand on my cheek and pulls my head back down to her. Turning my brain and logic off, even though I wanted to wait for our wedding night, I kissed her back and then some.

As I'm kissing my way down her toned stomach, she whispers while weaving her long fingers through my hair. "I missed you Jimmy, don't leave me again."

My actions cease as my ego and arousal battle for dominance, the decision becomes unanimous when she moans again and thrusts her hips against me. Taking her last piece of clothing off, I throw the panties to the side and spread her legs. Feeling her hands hug my neck and her fingers interlace, I smile against her pussy.

Using two fingers to spread her pussy lips I slide my tongue between them stroking from her clit to her hole and back. Hearing her moan to my every touch fuels me on, I quicken my pace while pressing my tongue against her before sliding it into her wet, hot and needy hole. Feeling her walls contract around me, I hold her hips to keep her in place then plunge my tongue deeper and harder inside her flicking it around against her walls.

"I'm coming!"

After she rides out her orgasm against my face she slurs out her next words.

"Foreplay done. Sex now."

And who am I to deny this woman anything.