Chapter 15: Conclusion [2 of 2]

P.O.V - Nathaniel

It's been a week since Jimmy got shipped off to the camp and he's under strict probationary orders not to contact anyone or leave the base. It feels like so much longer than a week and the only person that I can talk to is Jackie but she isn't even acknowledging his existence. I cut Charles off the minute I found out he set Jimmy up by planting hair and stuff but I guess it didn't help that Jimmy left his blood there and had the scar to match.

So once more I'm doing what I have been doing to cope, running like a mad man. Now, I am 2 miles in with my legs burning and my lungs giving out yet I am still going.

A muscle man in a full black suit suddenly steps into my path causing me to swerve and end up rolling in the grass probably scarring my knees. Groaning I peek up through one eye, while shielding my face from the sun, at the CIA looking giant staring at me.

Had I blinked I would have missed it, the nod of his head signaling my attention to his background. Craning my neck to look around him, while scooting somewhat into the shade he is creating, I spot a black and shiny limousine. Sulking at the impending dilemma I bow my head and release an exasperated sigh, Mr. Black-Giant {the black refers to his suit since he is very much white maybe a bit on the pink side} anyways that dude clears his throat and looks at me with one eyebrow raise. He doesn't have to say a word because I get the message loud and clear, it's okay I'll decipher for you..."Aren't you happy to meet my boss?"

Hence here I am with a big ass grin plastered on my face in front of his boss. I am scared for two reasons:

1. His 'boss' is the ever-charming governor and always sleazy politician that has been 'rumored' to have mob connections, and he is asking me to be his lawyer; only without the question sign.

2. I might shit myself from being scared and I would rather not mess up his limo.

"So, Mr. Rogers? Like I said I have been watching you for a while now and this seems the ideal time to approach. I want an answer now, you are not leaving this car without replying and I am ready to leave." He closes menacingly.

"Do I have a choice?" I croak out barely above a whisper.

He gives me a knowing and smug look. Nodding my head in consent I watch my decent enough life flash before my eyes.

"Excellent. Sign here." He says sounding like a kid getting a new toy.

-----------------

Dropping the resignation letter on her table I try to sneak off and out of the building before she returns. Try being the operative word, since I run into her on my way out. Squeaking out a greeting, I bolt and exit the firm in record time.

Banging on my door interrupts my well needed and payed for blow job. Ignoring it, I push her head further down and moan appreciatively. She forces my hand off and backs up as my door is slammed open revealing a raging Jacquelin looking as hot as ever. Obviously thinking I got caught my company grabbed her stuff and made way for the door, having Jackie slam it shut behind her. As she steps towards me I feel my whole-body tense and step back on reflex, if I didn't have a still very much hard boner I would have pissed myself at how evil she looks right now.

"A fucking letter?!" She borderline screams.

I open my mouth to speak but her expression silenced my foolish tongue.

"I don't like being disrespected Mr. ROGERS!" she said my name with so much disdain that my boner, that she hadn't seemed to notice, went poof.

"First James plants himself in my fucking life and makes me get use to him the he just ups and leaves and-" She is overtaken by loud and long overdue sobs, "And! I'm pretty sure that selfish son of a bitch took a piece of my heart with him."

Zipping up my pants I walk over and take her in a hug while she cried.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Refilling both our cups with brandy, I plop back down on the couch and sip while enjoying the silence.

Leaning her head on my shoulder she speaks in a rusty sounding voice, "I miss Jimmy but I hate him for leaving and mostly for ruining my house for me." As I start shaking from laughing she slaps me complaining but smiles none the less, "It's not funny, shush."

After another 10 minutes of silence she talks," Nate, I don't want to go home tonight." with that she mounts my lap and starts grinding on me, resurrecting a boner she murdered earlier.

"May I stay over Nate?" she asks seductively lacing my skin with goosebumps.

A small nod was my only response, before attaching my lips to her neck.

Wrapping my arms around her waist I lift her before walking to the bedroom with her legs wound tightly around my body. My body slowed to a stop when a thought crossed my mind.

We've never had sex outside of her office. She's just used to quickies and all that shit with me. What if I can't do her how Jimmy did or she doesn't like it or I can't go all night.

SMACK!!!

As the pillow goes from my face and to the ground I look up to see her grinning innocently, forgetting all previous thoughts I sprint towards her as she screams and moves off. Catching her I throw her on the bed, before diving on top. Immediately my hand starts its trip to her crotch to get her wet and slippery so I can slide in as soon as possible. Her hand stops me though, surprised I look up waiting for her to speak.

"Make love to me Nathaniel."