Chapter 10: Habit

P.O.V - Jacquelin

After two months of renovating and hiring, my office is finally shaping up the way I want it to. Nathaniel is still my assistant, he is getting in some experience way early since he just recently applied to law school. I hired two other lawyers, a paralegal, a receptionist and a cleaning company. Since we are now making a profit between the clients that I brought over from my previous employment, new clients and walk-ins, I am thinking about expanding. It was better to buy the land and build from the ground up than lease a floor on an established building. Hearing knocking at my door I tell the person to come in.

"Here is your coffee ma'am." he says placing the cup on my desk when I merely nod in response.

Watching Nate's ass as he leaves, I think about taking him here and now but I ignore the urge since I have work to do and the office is busy, maybe later. Since the first day when he applied for the job, Nate and I have had sex about once, twice or six times. To be honest it is turning into a bit of a habit, the urges becoming more frequent with every dose.

After 15 minutes of staring at nothing and doing no work because my mind is thinking about fucking Nate, I open my laptop and begin drafting up a contract.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing the blue light flash on my office phone, I answer leaving it on speaker.

"Yes?"

"Sorry to disturb you. I'm going to get lunch and I know you haven't eaten yet so would you like me to get you something?" Nate questioned sounding professional. I like that about him, how well he separates business and pleasure, with renewed conviction I decided to print the contract.

"Yes, thank you, an Italian wrap with extra cheese, a large can of Pringles the sour cream and onion flavor and you already know how I take my coffee." I replied.

"Okay, be back in about 20 minutes." with that he hung up.

Hearing knocking, I figure its Nate and get up to open the door for him. Letting him in I hear my stomach growl from not being fed since yesterday, forgetting my work I follow Nate to the small table. Taking a seat, I instantly regret not ordering two wraps, after placing the bags in front of me he turns to leave. In my boss voice, I pretty much command him to stay.

After going through my food like I had the munchies, I told him to stay while I retrieved something. Grabbing the contract from my desk, I head back over to him and place it on the desk in front him.

"What is this?" he looks at me his face lit with confusion.

"I want to sexually own your ass in every way." I confess calmly.

Biting his lip, he maintains eye contact with me a little while longer before skipping through the contract. Before he has a chance to finish and reply, the sound of the phone at his desk ringing travels through the door.

"Go." with that, he leaves with the contract in hand and I get back to work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After hours of burying myself in work, I finally stop and decide to call it a night, squinting at my watch I see that its 5:27. Yawning obnoxiously I kick off my heels, grab my cellphone and dive on to the couch feeling the sponge shrink beneath my weight. Ordering Indian food I then open the zipper on my skirt and lounge with my eyes closed while waiting.

Feeling something poking my arm I groan and swat it away. When the poking starts again, I grab the thing poking me before pulling it. Very bad idea. Feeling a heavy object fall on me my eyes shoot open in panic, as my gaze collides with Nate's I relax some. Wriggling under him from the discomfort of his heaviness, he eases off me giving me room but he doesn't get up completely.

"Your food is here and everyone said to tell you goodnight." he whispered, sounding very sexy as his warm breath fans my face.

"Thanks." I whisper back even though I don't know why we are whispering.

After staring at my lips for ages he closes the space and kisses me. As he bites my lower lip, pulling it, then sucking it, I wrap my arms around his neck with my fingers laced in his hair. Nibbling on my neck he makes his way to my chest, but then my stomach growls earning a groan from me and a soft chuckle from him.

"You're hungry." he states the obvious.

"So?" was my brilliant response.

"Go eat." he demands his voice muffled by my breast.

"You first." I rebut, thrusting my hips against him.

Laughing he removes his body from mine, much to my displeasure, he comes back in a couple minutes handing me the food.

"Want some?" I breathed out.

"I already ate." he replies with a smile.

"I wish." I grumble, laughing he kisses my cheek before leaving me to eat alone.

He came back while I was still eating and began rubbing my feet which feels so fucking good. Finishing up he waits until I do the wipes thing before dropping the contract on my lap. Mind you the signed contract.

"No negotiations? No queries? No problems? Really?" I asked with a mixture of elation and disbelief.

"I don't like the gag order but yea no problems." He says with a smile while climbing on top of me then capturing my lips again.

Breaking the kiss, I ask the question lingering on my mind, "Nate, what's your sexual orientation? Since a section says I will be fucking you in the ass when I please and either you don't mind or you didn't read it."

With his lips still buried in the crook of my neck he responds, "I read every word, and as for your question I'm bisexual. I look forward to fucking you and having you fuck me."

Feeling my core become even wetter if possible from his words, I moan with his ear between my teeth. As his hand rips my stocking, shifts my panties and fingers slide into my drenched pussy with ease, my legs wrap themselves around him while I fuck his fingers.