Chapter 13: Drag

P.O.V - Nathaniel

"While I appreciate, you informing me Mr. Hinds, what you do outside the office is none of my concern." Jacky stated in her business tone that screams 'the end'.

"I thank you for that Ms. Domeniche like I said that was what led to my previous employer firing me, and thank you again for the job." A soft but obviously male voice says.

Hearing footsteps I spin on my heel and walk away before being noticed, making a U-turn at the end of the hall I collide with someone. Looking up I take in the man before me, he is toned but not muscular like a regular gym goer. His face was hairless with a soft jawline resembling that of a woman, and his brown hair is stylishly ruffled in a faux Mohawk cut. Then those eyes they are so green and big, I could get lost in their warmth.

Embarrassingly I am pulled from my fabulous ogling by a finger pushing my lower jaw up and closing my mouth. Opening and closing my eyes a few times, I blink rapidly before coming back to reality completely where I'm met with an amused smirk.

"Are you okay?" He asks sounding just a bit concerned.

Like a damn fool, I open and close my mouth repeatedly only to have no words come out.

"Alrighty then, I assume you work here. I'm Taylor Hinds, your new coworker." He introduces himself with a big smile and an outstretched hand.

Like the fucking moron, I forever will be I just stare at his hand then him and back at the hand again until he retracts it. Sending a disappointed look my way he walks off before throwing a, "see you around." over his shoulder.

Groaning in frustration at my stupidity, I kick the wall only to fall to the ground from the pain now very much present in my toes. Seeing Jackie heading my way I try to stand only to fall back down from the excruciating pain radiating through my foot. Shaking her head at my misfortune she simply steps over me and continues her trip.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been days and I still haven't worked up the nerve to utter a single word to Taylor. Sitting in Jackie's office I stare out the open door at the reception area where he is busy chatting up Kody that nosy receptionist who looks like she belongs in a punk rock band. Since my full attention is aimed in their direction you can understand why I nearly had a heart attack when a pen hit me square on the forehead. Turning to the culprit, I glare at her only to receive an annoyed expression accompanied by a raised eyebrow.

"Have you forgotten why you're here? And that I'm your boss?" Jacquelin questions, sounding tired.

Only receiving a grunt from me she sighs before continuing. "You should just grow a pair and ask him out if you like him that much but in the meantime, get the work done. Bye."

With that she hands me a file then just like a switch is turned on/off she completely ignores me.

After trying to work for what felt like hours I gave in and headed in Kody's direction. Checking to see if Jackie's door is lock and finding that it is, I walk up to the front desk.

It took a lot of badgering and bribing but I finally got some information out of Kody. Apparently, Taylor invited her to a club tonight, I am totally going to accidentally bump into them there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sprinting from the club I lean against the wall to catch my breath and calm my mind down from what I just witnessed, hearing my name I wait for the sound of heels on concrete to get closer before turning to face 'Taygerous'. Now facing him I take a sharp intake of breath and try to wrap my mind around what I just learnt, looking him up and down I slide against the wall to sit on the ground.

"Say something." Taygerous pleads.

"So, you're a drag queen?" I mentally smack myself for being stupid. Again.

He simply dismissed my question with an eye roll.

"Obviously, yes I know. I just. I don't know what you want me to say Taylor." His name sounds foreign leaving my lips.

Taking out a cigarette he takes a long drag, plucking it from his finger I do the same.

"Take me home Nathaniel." He said rather than asked.

Sighing, I fish my keys from my pocket and start strolling to my car with him in pursuit.

As we sit parked in front of his apartment, a now regular looking Taylor speaks. "So. Are you okay with this?"

Looking directly into his eyes I answer honestly, "Yea. I think maybe I was just caught off guard especially since up to the point of seeing you on stage I couldn't fathom you being anything but straight."

After several minutes of silence, I finally cut through it with a question that has been bouncing around my mind, "Are you straight?"

Seeing a small smile tug at his lips I await his answer not wanting to assume, nothing good ever comes from doing that.

Turning to me he leans over slowly before capturing my lips with his. After a couple seconds, I respond and return the kiss, holding his collar to keep him in place. After what felt like just a few minutes but could've been hours of making out, his hand strays and he strokes my erection through my shorts. Releasing my now swollen lips from the tussle, his head goes south and soon I feel his lips against the tip of my cock. As his head goes lower and my cock is buried deeper into his mouth my hands find the back of his head. Not long after I'm thrusting into the back of his throat and spraying cum into his mouth, I become even more turned on when he swallows every drop. Sitting back upright in the passenger seat he wipes his mouth before opening the car door and leaving but only after he says, "I hope that answers your question Nathaniel."