6

WORST SENTENCE IN THE WORLD!

Perfection is a myth. Perfectionism is what makes us feel disappointed later. Nobody is perfect. I'm no y perfect. You're not perfect. They're not perfect. Autocorrect isn't perfect. Basically, perfecion sucks because you'll never reach it. We all hate when we don't get what we want and being perfect is practically impossible.

Writers are fragile human being when it comes to this point. We strive for perfect but we keep ignoring the fact that we will never find it. And that's what ends your journey too soon. Writer's block. Depression. Fear of rejection. Being sensitive to.criticam. we (and I hypothetically consider myself in of the writerrs population) are not perfect. But we constantly try to be, which is not healthy most of the time.

I'm doing this practice about this idea. I'm supposed to write a free piece for 30 minutes trying to write MY WORST. the drill is to write “the worst sentence in the world”. That's supposed to be the cute of a writer's block. People apparently paid hundreds of dollars to see a psychiatrist in Hollywood who told them to pray every day to write the worst sentence in the world, which will save them from being blocked. I'm not buying it. But I will do it any way. I'm pretty sure there is a ton of bad sentences in this piece since I'm hardly trying to correct anything. I'm leaving autocorrect to do it's liusy job anyway. Wow! It actually doesn't!

Any way, at the end of this piece I should have the guts to share it with others and look for what I can call “the worst sentence” which will cure my block.

The eternal question here is, how do we all deal with writer's block? Personally, I think I'm too lazy to do anything to fix it LOL. I do what I can to no t stop writing all together, but I just take a break from the “blocked project” and work on another. That's possibly my coping mechanism to feel I'm still doing something useful.bit actually helps boast my confidence sometimes . When I'm stuck in my novel (hypothetically it is a novel) I just write poems or flash fiction, or just start publishing on Wattpad some new book about anything. Now I realized I have published 26 books and I'm not really focusing on any of them, but I don't regret them so far. I did regret a couple which I already unpublished. But they were just experimental stuff. So still don't regret my attempts at “unblocking” myself if that actually made people happy reading my other nonsense..

I just want people here to not worry too much about being perfect. Don't be afraid of making a fool out of yourself and even write your worst. Because no matter how much nonsense you wrote, it's impossible to be THE WORST ever! There's always a chance of making things better. And you will realize with the that you have improved so much without noticing that truth. Don't be shy and just write your heart out as if nobody will see your writing. Everything can be fixed later And we always learn from our mistakes.

Dont stop being imperfect, because that means you're human. Even robots are imperfect because they're human-made so don't be so hard on yourself when you're stuck or you don't feel that your doing a great job. Your writing will improve as long as you never stop.

Look at me, I'm rambling, and I'm embarrassing myself right now, but I'm not stopping until thw alarms rings and the 30 minutes are over.  

JUST RING ALREADY!!

I hope you consider doing this practice. It is supposed to.free you from perfectionism and allows you to do better, because there's no pressure to be great or perfect.

“When you give yourself permission to be a sucky writer, you allow yourself to be great…”

I hope that helps, for me and everyone else. And when you read this, please have fun nit picking and choosing the worst , most grammatically flawed , most misspelled sentence  in this peace and let's have a good laugh about it. I promise I'm not fixing much as I write and I'm itching to do so, but I will not correct. It's fun to be imperfect XD

Wow! I still have 7 minutes! I can't wait to see how many words of garbage I have written…

How are you guys? Anything you want to share about this topic?

I would love to know your opinions and how you deal with blocks and feeling imperfect (ugh! Being human is a pain!)

Now, at thw end, just kneel in front of the your computer, and pray a silent prayer that your muse (the mythical creature that lives in your house to inspire you) is capable of funding the worst sentence Ever! I suppose she's going to have so much fun with this hilarious practice.

I can already imagine a grammar Nazi reading this 😂😂

By the way, I am writing on my phone, so things are even worse than most of you. I can't control the touch keypad.

*Crickets chirping*

Ok I really don't know what else to write. I should've picked a prompt, but I was supposed to “free-write” so, I'm really sorry your eyes and brains are going to explode after reading this. Please don't hate me, guys! I still love you ..

One and a half Minutes left….

Tick tock tick tock tick tock

This really seems too long … longer than 30inutes. Wow…

Aaaaaaaaand….

Wait for it!!!

Wait for it!!!

Just a second…

DONE!!!!

***

OMG! 940 words!

That mostly made no sense, right? I was trying to free my mind of thinking too, I suppose XD

Please share the worst sentence you came across above. I'll be delighted to know .. XD

"Being sensitive to.criticam. we (and I hypothetically consider myself in of the writerrs population) are not perfect. But we constantly try to be, which is not healthy most of the time."

This was the worst in my opinion! Not sure what a "criticam" is!!