"She also brought your dickhead cousin." I said as I rolled my eyes and chugged my entire glass.

"That motherfucker. I'll send his ass back to the hospital if he comes near me." Alice said angrily with a scowl before throwing her drink back.

"Alright, three more and I think I'll be sedated enough not to kill them." I said as I quickly refilled my drink again.

*************************************************

Alice and I ended up killing the entire bottle between the two of us. We weren't lightweights, but our small statures and empty stomachs were definitely working against us.

We were shitfaced.

We stumbled down the halls until we finally reached the living room. My father, mother, demon of a sister, and her bitch of a boyfriend were all seated awkwardly in the living room.

My sister always wore pink, and not the cute kind of pastel pink either. It was always neon fucking pink. Normally, I wasn't against plastic surgery. If anything, I supported it. If you wanted to change your looks because it would make you more confident, then by all means, get it. Pop off, sis.

But in my sister's case, she'd had so much plastic surgery done that she barely looked like she belonged in this family. At least twenty grand went to her upturned nose, ten grand on her raised cheekbones, two thousand per lip fill, and thirty thousand dollars for her double D breast implants. Not to mention the fifty thousand dollars that she used on Botox, jaw filler, cheek filler, and liposuction. Her five hundred dollar hair extensions reached down to her hips like mine, and her natural blue eyes were the only thing we had in common.

The only reason I even knew how much her procedures cost was because she used the Mafia's funds to pay for her lifestyle.

Then there was her sad excuse of a boyfriend, Blake Fucking Radcliff. This sad excuse of a man was Alice's cousin. They were never close, and he practically abandoned her during her childhood on the streets. He came back into her life once he found out she was making a name for herself in the Mafia. He wanted to work for my father, but was too much of a spineless prick to even pass his training.

"WASSUP BITCHES!" Alice screamed, throwing her hands in the air. I stood back in a daze with my eyes half closed, drunk off my ass.

My father stifled a laugh while my mother took one look at us before sighing deeply and shaking her head in disappointment.

My dad had always been on my side of this family feud. He hated Victoria's boyfriend, Blake, with a passion. He hated him so much that he even tried to get him assassinated three times, only to have my mother talk him out of it.

It wasn't a secret that I was always his favorite daughter. Don't get me wrong, he loved my sister, but because of the time we spent during my training we formed an unbreakable bond. It was mainly my mother that wanted us to befriend each other so we could be a happy fucking Mafia family.

"SISTER!" Victoria squealed as she jolted up from the couch. She ran towards me with her outstretched arms.

As she got close, I side stepped her and punched her right in the nose. She screamed as she fell to the floor with flailing arms.

"What the fuck, Allegra?!" Victoria yelled as she held her bleeding nose with tears streaming down her face.

"Oh my, is that you, Victoria?" I slurred as I covered my mouth dramatically, pretending to be surprised.

"I thought you were an intruder. I couldn't even tell it was you with all that plastic on your face." I said as I cupped my face and stared at her.

"I just got my nose done and now you fucking broke it! DADDY! Do something!" She cried as she stared at me angrily.

Both my father and Blake sat up from the couch in concern and looked at each other with a confused expression. Alice and I couldn't hold back out laughter as we watched them trying to figure out which "daddy" she was referring to.

"You're fucking kidding, right?" My father said seriously as he stared down at the wide-eyed Blake. My father kept his gaze locked on him as he quickly walked towards me.

"Come on, Allegra, she didn't deserve that." Blake said, getting in my face in an attempt to intimidate me.

Finally, I get to use these spiky shoes.

I took a step back before I swung my leg forward and rotated my hips, roundhouse kicking him so hard in the face he fell onto the glass coffee table and shattered it.

"I may be drunk as fuck right now, but I'm not just gonna let some spineless bitch get in my face." I laughed, looking down at him while he yelled out in pain.

"Yeah!" Alice said loudly as she threw her hands in the air beside me.

"Alice, you're supposed to be family, fucking control this psychopath!" Blake yelled out, attempting to stand. Shards of glass penetrated his skin, making small drops of blood begin to drip from his arm, shoulder, and leg.

"I should have killed you a year ago after the shit you pulled. You're no family of mine." She sneered.

"Cause you know why?" Alice said seriously, her eyes narrowed.

She took a step closer to Blake, glass crunching underneath her sneakers as she hovered over him.

"I don't..." She said softly, inching closer.

"Fuck with..." She got even closer; her voice was almost a whisper.

"YOU!" She screamed, getting in the face of a very confused Blake.

"YOU LITTLE STUPID ASS BITCH, I AIN'T FUCKIN' WITH YOU!" She yelled, pushing a piece of glass into his arm as she sang Big Sean's song. Blake let out a girlish, high-pitched scream as she pushed an existing piece of glass further into his skin.

"YOU LITTLE, YOU LITTLE DUMB ASS BITCH, I AIN'T FUCKIN WITH YOU!" She sang as she walked away from the groaning man on the floor.

"Xavier, fucking do something!" My mother yelled angrily as she smacked my father's chest.

"Alright, children, that's enough." My father said sternly as he raised his hand.

"Breakfast will be served. I'll send a doctor over for you two." He motioned to Blake and Victoria.

"And you two, get your drunk asses to the table." He said, biting his lip to hold back his smile.

My mother face-palmed herself as she let out a loud sigh, cursing under her breath while she shook her head. While her back was turned, I glanced at my dad.

He pointed to a still screaming Blake before giving me and Alice a thumbs up with a wink.

Best. Dad. Ever.