Part II

Chris was calling you every time he had a chance, and check if you were still breathing. You were but your heart was still broken. You blamed yourself for not actually listening to Chris. He already warned you but no, you didn't listen. Thinking that maybe he was wrong. That it wouldn't be bad if you gave the guy a chance and now you fall, he caught you but didn't stay. Hearing the doorbell, you immediately jumped to your feet. You were waiting for the pizza you've ordered.

"You are not the pizza man." You said.

"Yeah, nice to see you too." Said the guys.

"Oh Seb, it's nice seeing you." You said giving him a hug. Taken aback by your action, Sebastian slowly put his arms around you. He missed you so much. If only you knew how much!

"Where is Chris?" You asked breaking the body contact.

"Just parking his car." He answered awkwardly fixing his shirt.

"I see." Looking behind him.

"Hello children." Chris greeted. Missing your best friend so bad, you run to him and hugged him "Someone missed me."

"Idiot! But I do miss you." You said before letting go.

"I've missed you too." He said putting an arm around your shoulder "but that guy misses you the most." He added pointing at Sebastian who was giving him death glares.

"Well I did miss Sebastian too. Come on in guys." You said leading the way.

"Wow! [Y/N] your house is a mess!" Chris commented on seeing papers, clothes everywhere "by the way we brought foods."

"Thank you, I'm starving. The pizza I order is taking forever!"

"Yeah, I kinda noticed that you were disappointed when you saw me instead of the pizza man." Sebastian said as he gave you the plastic of foods.

"No, I was not." You denied "maybe a little."

"Wow! [Y/N] you just broke my heart. Now, I think I know how you feel."

"I hate you."

"You, love me." He said winking at you.

You just rolled your eyes making Chris laughed off! He knew that his dearest friend Sebastian just got turned down. But you didn't know that he likes you. You see Sebastian as a friend. You think that it is natural for him to be nice. You became close to him when Chris introduced you to him when they were filming Captain America The First Avenger.

"So I assume that you already know what happened." You said as you three went to the dining area and start eating the food they brought and your pizza. Yes, it finally arrived!

"Yes." Sebastian answered, "I can help Chris hide the dead body, just tell us."

Reaching for his hand, you gave it a gentle squeeze "Thank you. I truly appreciate that." Then looking at Chris "And you!"

"Me?" Chris innocently respond.

"How many people knew about my break up?"

"Well, there is me, of course. My mom, my dog, and Sebastian." He answered.

"Seriously, Chris! No wonder Lisa was sending me inspirational messages!"

"She did?" Chris laughed "God, I love my mom."

"And you two looked amused!" You said with sarcasm "Look, why don't you post it on twitter and tell the world that I got cheated on."

"And I'll add 'Wanted Boyfriend'. Isn't that a great plan." He added grinning at you "Not unless Sebastian, our good friend wants the job."

"Maybe I should." Sebastian said winking at you.

Rolling your eyes "Come on, I'm not done moping around."

"But sooner or later you have to move on," Chris added.

"I know." You said lowering down your head "I just need time."

Holding your hand, you looked at Sebastian and his blue eyes were full of concern "We'll fix that broken heart of yours."

|End of Part II|

A/n: Oh Seb! Where is Seb when my ex and I broke up?😩 but I remember that one of my friends bought me a cake to make me feel better.😊 likes and comments are appreciated.