Choosing

Everyone walked to lunch laughing and joking the whole way. Little did yn and scorpius know that their hands where so close to each other swinging their arms as they walked would have resulted in a little of accidental touching. Yn tired around as jemma called her name and her hl hc hit scorpius in the face. A hidden blush spreading on both of their faces and a hint of jealousy on albus' face.
"I am so sorry!" yn said
"Its fine. Your hair smells nice and is really soft" scorpius accidently said the last bit out loud.
They reached the great hall and sat down at their table.
All of them grabbed their favourite foods and a drink and dug straight in.
"I swear this food is always so nice!" yn spoke out.
Albus agreed with her without giving it another thought. The others quickly doing so as well.
Yn was rather observant and so noticed that scorpius and albus had a bit of tension between themselves when they where around you.
"Im gonna go back to the common room" yn said after finishing
Albus and scorpius immediately got up to join her. She hoped this would happen so she could ask them of something was wrong between them. After they where out of the great hall yn decided to ask them.
"soo, i have noticed some tension between you both. Is there anything wrong?"
"well the thing is we both like you" the blonde answered
"and we know you can only like one if us so we are gonna ask who do you like more?"
"um (enter who you prefer)"
He cheered while (one you didnt choose) frowned a little.
You too where then known as the power couple at hogwarts.

You both graduated from hogwarts, got the wizarding jobs of your dreams, for married and had (enter number of how many kids you want) kids. Everything was prefect for the new (malfoy/potter) family.
Jemma married (the one you didnt pick) and peter got I've his crush on yn and jemma.
Looking back you relised that hogwarts was the best years of yn life even with that crazy love triangle.

❄️authors note ❄️
I know this was a but rushed but I felt like I needed to finish it and update it. Hope you enjoyed!
Would you want a different story? Comment ideas or post a message on my wall thing. If you want a story I would prefer to do one shots! If I do one like this the updates will probably be quite slow.
Word count: 362 I think