Chapter 2~ Secrets

It was the next morning and everyone had had a very peaceful night. In the boys dormitories sat two boys. Albus and Scorpius. One however was asleep but little did he know it was not going to last long.

"Scorpius get up!" Albus said while shaking the boy.

"Just five more minutes" sleepy student mumbled into his pillow. However Albus had another idea.

"Fine I'll go get tell Y/N you said her name in your sleep and rose that you like her!" The brunettes blackmailed. This made Scorpius shoot out of bed.

"I'm awake" he called. He looked around and noticed everyone else's beds were empty but where were they all." Where is everyone" he asked his best friend.

"Quidditch match. Hufflepuff vs Ravenclaw"

Scorpius got out of bed and got changed. The two boys walked out of their dormitory and began walking down to the common room.

"Want to go down to the Black Lake?" Scorpius questioned. Albus thought for a minute before nodding his head in agreement however because Albus didn't verbally answer look up from where he was going. Unfortunately Y/N walked out of her dormitory and was walking down the stairs as this conversation was going on. Scorpius bumped into Y/N and they both landed on the floor. Scorpius, being the gentleman he was taught to be, immediately apologized for his actions.

"I'm so sorry"

"It's fine" the beautiful girl responded.

Scorpius held out his hand to help her up. "Thanks" she said.

" No problem" the blonde answered while blushing.

Albus joined in their conversation and asked Y/N of she would like to go to the lake with them. She gladly accepted. They were walking through the halls and Albus broke the silence.

"It's so quiet!" He said pointing out the obvious. Scorpius then decided to also point out the obvious mentioning everyone has a quidditch.

"But why nothing interesting ever happens at quidditch." Y/N mentioned.

"That's why we hardly ever go to a match. Right Scorpius?"

"I thought you normally went to matches though Y/N"

"Only when Slytherin plays. Otherwise what is the point?"

"That is very true." Albus answered.

"Do you not like quidditch?" The girl inquired.

"We do it's just we get bored" Scorpius replied.

"But weren't your dad's both superb seekers" the girl kept asking.

"I suppose" Albus replied.

"You are both less like them than I thought."

They had been talking for so long they did not realise that they had reached the lake. Scorpius asked what they were going to talk about as he was rather bored of talking about quidditch. Albus suggested talking about things they like. Scorpius suggested that albus went first due to it being his idea. He agreed.

"I like to go to swimming and care for magical creatures, you next Scorp."

"Ok I like to go for walks, read books, make potions and do photography. What about you Y/N?"

"I like to (fill in 5 things you like to do)" once the girl had finished the boys looked at each other astounded, she picked up on this and asked them what that look was for. They said it was because of how much she said.

"What shall we find out next?" The blonde boy asked. Albus, being the annoying person he is, suggested each others crushes. Y/N and Scorpius reluctantly agreed. The cunning blond then thought of a way to get his friend back.

"Let's guess yours, mine then Y/N" the cunning boy said. Albus nodded his head in agreement. "Are they in our year?" Scorpius asked.

"Yes"

"Are they in Gryffindor?" The girl asked.

"No"

"Hufflepuff"

"No"

"Slytherin"

"Yes"

"A friend of Y/N's"

"Not sure"

"Jemma (pronounced Gemma)"

"Yeah, your turn Scorp"

"Slytherin" Albus inquired

"Yes"

"Me" the girl said

"Yes" He replied blushing madly, which showed so easily on his perfect pale skin. "Your turn Y/N"

"I know they are in Slytherin so are they in our year?"

"Yes"

"Brown hair"

"Yeah" when Y/N says this Scorpius looks upset.

"Brown eyes"

"No"

"Green eyes?"

"Yes"

"Is their height average, short or tall?"

"Average"

"Freddie"

"No"

"Albus"

"Yeah" Y/N looks down and blushes madly.

★to be continued★
****************

A/N

I am so sorry for not updating in ages!!!!

Word count: 707 words

Hope you enjoy!

Until next time... Happy reading