A Night In The Slytherin Common Room

It was late at night in the Slytherin common room and nearly everyone was asleep.

"Scorpius do you like y/n" Albus asked.

"Ummmmm.... No why?" The blond boy unconvincing answered.

"Rumour says you do. So, who do you like instead?" The brunette questioned

"Well sort of Rose but I do still like Y/N" Scorpius innocently replied while a blush was easily noticed on his pale cheeks.

"So for once rumour is true wait you like my cousin?"

"A little no where near as much as Y/N."

Seconds later y/n walked in to the common room as happy as normal.

"Hi y/n" Albus said.

"Hi Albus. Hi Scorpius." Y/N replied.

"Umm.. hey " Scorpius stuttered nervously.

"So what are you two up to?" The h/c haired girl asked.

"Nothing" Albus replied quickly.

"Ok then want to play a game?"

"Sure. How about truth or dare?" the nervous boy asked.

Y/N and Albus nodded. Albus then got up to get the bottle for them to spin. Putting the bottle on the table he spun. The bottle landed on Scorpius, who looked nervous. Scorpius chose dare and Albus dared for him to hug the h/c haired girl next to him. They awkwardly hugged and separated as soon as the could. Scorpius then spun the bottle hoping it would land on Albus however he was disappointed when it landed on Y/N.

"So truth or dare?" the annoyed boy asked.

"D-- actually truth" she replied​

Scorpius asked the first question that came to mind and asked if she liked anyone. She answered with a yes. She spun the bottle without knowing that Scorpius was staring at her. Albus chose to do a dare so Y/ N chose to be the cunning Slytherin she was and dared him to go and kiss Gemma who was sitting on the other side of the common room struggling to finish her potions essay due first lesson tomorrow. Without hesitation he got up and kissed Gemma, who then had no idea how she was going to finish her essay, and walked back like nothing had happened.
They spun the bottle one last time and it landed on Y/N. Albus decided to be really mean when she chose dare so dared her to kiss Scorpius. Scorpius gave his best friend a death stare. Y/N leant over and pecked the blonde boy on the lips, however Albus had other ideas and wanted them to kiss properly. He whined at the fact they hadn't 'properly' kissed. So they kissed again but this time more passionatly.

"Well I'm tired so I'm going to go to bed see you later. Good night" Albus said.

"Night Al" Scorpius said.

"Night Albus" Y/N said.

Albus left to go to bed and not a few seconds later y/n turned to the remaining boy and said "can I ask you a question?"

The blond boy was confused but nodded anyway.

"Is it true you have a crush on me?" The girl asked without hesitation.

"Well........... Yes." Scorpius replied quietly. He looked down sad he was ashamed while y/n was startled due to the fact that rumour was true. Y/N got up to leave and was stopped before she could say goodnight by Scorpius asking her to wait.

"Who do you like?" Scorpius asked thinking he might get an answer.

"Somebody in Slytherin. Goodnight Scorpius." Y/N said before leaving.

"Night Y/N" Scorpius managed to say before the beautiful girl left.

"Somebody​ in Slytherin" Scorpius said to himself wondering who it might be.

★To be continued★
******************
A/N the video at the top has nothing to do with the story.