Chapter 4: Potions Partners

The trio had walked all the way to potions and yn met jemma along the way.

"Albus, have you got your book?"Scorpius asked.

"Ummm, no." he replied quickly

"Shhh boys, anyway as I was saying potion partners are on the board" professor Slughorn said

On the board was a long list of names.

"I got jemma who did you get" albus said

"YES! I got yn"

Yn quietly told jemma to meet her at the end of the lesson.

"sure good luck" the redhead said

"and you" the (brunette/blonde/redhead etc) replied

Everyone got into their partners and waited to know what they would do next. Most people where upset about their partners but scorpius was not as on his pale face was a massive face that had not been so big since his mum had died. Little did yn now she was just as happy as he was.

"Ok so today we will be making felix felicis. Can anyone tell me what it is also known as?"

Yn and scorpius both said liquid luck at the same time. They looked at each other before having to look away as a blush was creeping up on their faces.

"Well done! 50 points for slytherin. Okay so go get your ingredients and get brewing. Good luck"

Yn and scorpius hurried to get a good place to work and then got all the ingredients they needed. They were both naturally talented when it came to potions so there was no worrying. Yn found the right page and told scorpius to put five drops of gold dust into the cauldron.

🌟Time skip to end of first lesson 🌟

Professor Slughorn had gone round and checked everybody's potions.

"only one pair have managed to brew a successful potion so... Well done yn and scorpius!"

They both step forward and hear the applause as they go up to the front of the class.

"Yes well done, now as your prize I award you each a small vial of your liquid luck. Use it wisely and also 100 points to slytherin."

They both shook hands with Slughorn and they each got their vials. They both smiled and walked back to where they had worked next to albus and jemma.

"well done you two" albus said

"yeah, well done" jemma said

"thanks" scorpius and yn said at the same time resulting in them both  blushing

❄authors note ❄
I've finally updated and have decided to not ditch the book

Word count: 401 words