Fates All Characters Confessions Reaction (English Dub, Males & Females)

So I decided to watch everyone's confessions, and yes, some Conquest characters are in there, and I had decided to do them as well. From my point of view, most of them sound sweet and romantic, and a few of them are... Well... A bit awkward... And a few of them... weirded me out. So, I have decided to watch all of the confessions and put my thoughts on the characters and (maybe) my reactions on Wattpad, and everyone's confession is in order the video is in. Also, I am going to put their confession up on this page as well as my reaction. Soooooo... Here they are...

NOTE: I don't own the video! It's owned by a YouTuber called "justonegamr". The impressions are owned by me. :P
——————————————————
Felicia: "I'm so glad I didn't mess this up...! I love you."

It's okay, you've tried, and that's all that matters. I love you too.

Jakob: "I love you. I was always afraid to say it, but from now on I will tell you every single day... I love you."

No need to be afraid. Come on, it's me, Kagura! And please do say it everyday.

Azura (Birthright): "I... I love you too! Please forgive my many thoughts... And promise to stay with me, forever."

I really like you too, and I will stay with you.

Kaze: "My liege... My love... I adore you with all my being. I promise to treasure you forever... And to keep you in my heart, always."

I liked his confession! It's so sweet... And yes... he's a keeper, girls.

Azura (Conquest): "I finally know what true happiness is! No matter what happens, dear love... I will always be with you."

I feel like it's Azura vs. Azura, in Birthright vs. Conquest quote, but I would prefer her Conquest confession, though it sucks that we don't get to know much about her in that version...

Silas: "I've always cherished you as my best friend, but now you're so much more. I love you, and I'm honoured to be your partner in this life... I promise to never leave you again."

From best friends to lovers... I liked that kind of relationship.

Azura (Revelations): "I somehow feel that I have always loved you, together we will save this world...! Please, never let me go."

I'm sorry, do we really need three different confessions? I can understand that Azura is the deuteragonist (second protagonist) in Fire Emblem: Fates...

Subaki: "Darling, you're the very picture of perfection... And we're so perfect together."

(Tries to say something but nothing comes out...) Okay! Moving on, then!

Rinkah: "I love you, the flame in my heart will never die. Thanks to you... I now know what true love is."

Even though you're from the Flame Tribe, that was actually an awesome confession.

Arthur: "Your love is as sweet, as the sweet, sweet smell of justice! I love you more than anything... But don't tell justice I said so!"

Every time I hear the word 'justice', I keep on thinking about the quote: "JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL!!!" (If you know that quote from an anime, you're awesome!)

Sakura: "I've never felt this way before! My heart is beating so fast...! *giggles* I'm yours forever."

D'aawww! Sakura is so cute!