Darkness: Guys! *points at quest* How about this? A kill quest for a pack of White Wolves. The reward is a million eris! Just imagine a pack of wild beasts making a mess of me...

Kazuma: No.

Megumin: Look over here!  A kill quest for a One-Shot bear!

(Y/N): Does that mean we can one-shot the bear or the bear can one-shot us?

Megumin: Now is the time for me to teach it which of us has the stronger one-shot attack with my explosion magic!

Kazuma: I want nothing to do with a monster with such a dangerous-sounding name. I bet we'd die instantly if it so much as grazed our necks.

(Y/N): Eh?! But Kazuma! That so like a lot of fun!

Kazuma: No, (Y/N). Besides, how am I going to tell the children that their big brother was hurt during a quest?

You and Megumin slumped down in disappointment from Kazuma's answer. 

(Y/N): Fine, fine. How about this one then? *hands Kazuma quest*

Kazuma: "Defeat The Tyrant of Ice, The White God Ukanlos!" (Y/N), are you serious?! It's worst than Megumin's!

(Y/N): Ok, ok! You don't have to yell!

Kazuma then turns and looks at the job board again.

Kazuma: "The mobile fortress ' Destroyer' is approaching so we are recruiting scouts to predict the route it will take." What is this? What's a "destroyer"?

(Y/N): Beats me... *mutters* probably not a naked purple cat.

Darkness: The destroyer is the destroyer. It's a massive fortress that moves at high speed.

Megumin: It lumbers around and destroys everything. It's oddly popular with children.

Kazuma: I see. I don't get it. *goes back to board* Let's see. What's this? A snow sprite kill quest? Hey, what are Snow Sprites? They don't sound that strong, based on the name, but it says the reward is 100,000 eris each.

Megumin: There are lots of Snow Sprites in the snowy plains. It's said that spring will come half a day sooner for every one you kill. They're very weak monsters, so they're easier to kill, but...

Aqua: If we're accepting that quest, I'll go get ready!

Darkness: Snow Sprites huh?

(Y/N): Sounds interserting, maybe I'll see a snow fairy...

Timeskip

The five of you were outside and wearing your winter clothes as you gazed at a pack of snow sprites.

Kazuma: These are snow sprites?

(Y/N): I wasn't expecting them to be floating snowballs.

Megumin: Then what did you expect?

(Y/N): Something like the Dolls, but made of snow.

Kazuma: *to Aqua* Hey, can't you do something about that outfit? *Everyone looks at Aqua* You look like some dumb kid going cicada-catching in the middle of winter.

Aqua: I can catch Snow Sprites with this, and bottle them up. I had the idea that if we mix them in our drinks, we can have ice-cold drinks whenever we want! Well? Aren't I smart?!

(Y/N): Hmm... Sounds like a sound idea, but... Nevermind. Hey Darkness, are you sure you'll be alright without your armor?

Darkness: No problem. I'm a little cold, but that in itself is... *pants heavily*