𝙕𝙤𝙧𝙤! 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙎𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙣!

Start from the beginning

Coby scooted closer to the two siblings, "It seems Zoro's name is taboo here."

The red-haired female nodded her head in agreement. "We shouldn't mention his name around anyone anymore. As you said before, 'He's a beast disguised as a man'. People would automatically take caution around us, and we don't want to attract attention to ourselves." She analyzed smartly.

"Anyways, let's head to the base. You want to join the marines right?" Luffy asked Coby before they started walking in the same direction Elissa was leading them to.

"Y-yes, but I'm not sure if I'm ready..." Coby stammered nervously.

"Well then, prepare yourself. I've heard Captain Morgan is in charge of this base. He's quite ruthless." Elissa bluntly stated, oblivious to Coby's worries shooting through the roof by now.

The minute Captain Morgan's name left her mouth everyone had the same reaction to his name as they had to when Luffy mentioned Zoro's name, they were all scared and frightened, their hands practically being thrown in the air.

Elissa bowed down into a perfect 90 degrees in front of both Luffy and Coby, "I'm sorry for lecturing you, please hit me if you wish. I didn't mean to worry you anymore than I already did." Coby only sweat dropped with flushed cheeks as Luffy just laughed. All the men in town were staring at her with flushed cheeks. Eventually, the red-head saw them but disregarded them thinking they were just part of Luffy's new fan club.

"What a funny town!"

"That's strange though..." Elissa commented with her gauntlet covered fist on her chin in thought, standing straight up.

"I can understand them being scared of Zoro, but why are they scared of a Marine Captain?" Coby questioned, "This makes me worry even more!"

The strawberry-cake lover smacked the worried boy on the back of his head 'lightly', "Stop worrying and man up. People say he can crush your skull with just one punch, being nervous isn't going to help you in that situation." She scolded him with a poker face.

"Maybe they just act like that for fun!" Luffy suggested dumbly.

"Who would do that for fun!?" Elissa hissed with sharp teeth.

Before they knew it, they had arrived in front of a huge Marine gate "Yosh! This is it"

"I'm finally here!" Coby cried out with tears threatening to spill.

"This is where we part ways, Luffy-san, Elissa-san," Wiping his tears away with his hand, he sadly continued, "We've only each other for a short while, but-" In the midst of his farewell speech, Coby was suddenly cut off when he realized that Luffy was attempting to climb over the wall.

"Luffy, what are you doing?" Elissa questioned him strictly from her spot, staring up at him.

"Where's the demonic beast?" Luffy questioned as he looked over the wall slowly with slight caution.

"Is there even a possibility of him being out here?" Elissa questioned Coby.

"No, he wouldn't be out here. He's probably in solitary confinement deep underground." Coby replied sweating.

"There he is!" Luffy exclaimed taking their attention back to him as he was coming down towards them.

"Perfect!"

"How do you even know what he looks like?" Elissa questioned, sweat-dropping from his declaration, "For all we know, he could be the wrong guy."

"Look it's him!" Luffy assured, looking over the wall once again.