19| 'I think I prefer it when you're dirty' *

Começar do início

His hand pulled back before-

SMACK!

He slapped my ass before shooting me a sexy smirk, "Don't tease me Hollie". His gaze was primal and I couldn't help the rush of arousal that swept through me.

He pushed away from me and reached back over to pick up the blankets, "Grab some pillows from the sofa, the white ones are the comfiest". From 100 to zero that quickly, I let out a small breath.

I glanced up at him. He looked so cool and calm, like he'd been gathering blankets the whole time and not kissing me. How unfair. Is he totally unaffected by what just happened between us?He glances at me out of the corner of his eye whilst picking up the pile of blankets, gently blowing out a deep breath. Oh, he's affected all right. A small happy feeling fluttered through my stomach at the notion.

"Grab some real drinks from the kitchen!" Josh shouted out to me, he indicated to the top right cupboard with a nod of his head before disappearing out of sight through an archway.

I padded through to the kitchen, sliding along the marble floor whilst swinging my hips. The apartment was so open and big that it was impossible to resist dancing, especially with the slow sexy music pouring from the speakers. I am still taken back by the kitchen. It's so sleek and modern and none of the cupboards have handles. It takes me a few seconds to deduce that I have to push the cupboard doors to open them. I found a bottle of Jack Daniels in the cupboard but I also grabbed three budweisers from the fridge.

I continued to dance around the kitchen, swaying my hips to the music and pretending I was at work when I felt large hands wrap around my waist, Josh's strong arms lifted me off my feet, "You little temptress", he purred against my neck

I continued to dance around the kitchen, swaying my hips to the music and pretending I was at work when I felt large hands wrap around my waist, Josh's strong arms lifted me off my feet, "You little temptress", he purred against my neck. His teeth gently scraping against my ear. I suppressed a small shiver at the erotic gesture.

"The dancing is for me not you," I gave him a smug smile before slipping away from his grip. He lead me through to the bedroom, helping to carry the pillows.

Both boys were spread across the bed, Ethan was in charge of the TV whilst Josh tried to arrange the pillows into a small mound that we could all lean against.

"I thought we could put on Skins," Ethan gave me a shy smile and I hopped onto the bed next to him, "seeing as though it's one of your favourite shows".

I took the control from him and quickly flicked to season 1, "okay then, you have to start at the beginning," I flicked down to the very first episode and settled down between both boys.

Josh clapped his hands twice and the lights immediately turned off. I let out a small, disbelieving laugh, "is that really necessary?".