43

Stefanie sat on the couch watching as Ally showed Brian and Andrew what was in her bag.
The breakfast club
The blanket covered most of her body, she cuddled into the arm rest and brought her legs up slightly as jack walked in. He smiled as he saw what movie was playing. He laid down, resting his head on the back of her thighs.
"We watched this movie the day you found out you're mom was having Ava." Stefanie smiled.
"We thought it was so old but then we loved it" Jack finished.
"Ay como trabaja la vida eh?"
"Excuse me" he laughed turning his head up to meet her eyes.
"I said 'oh how the world works huh?'" She smiled and turned to the tv. He did the same and smiled.
"I love your accent." She blushed and began to play with his hair.
"Hey Can you-Wow that feels nice," he breathed out, making her laugh.
"Can I what?"
"Teach me how to say something in Spanish."
"Okay, what do you wanna say?"
"Um. I don't know."
"Say, yo amo a Stefanie por que es la más bella del mundo."
"Yo amo a Stefanie por que ..."
"Por que es la más bella del mundo "
"Yo amo a Stefanie por que es la más bella
del mundo" he said partly with an American accent.
"Gracias" she smiled.
"What did I say?"
"You said 'I love Stefanie because she's the most beautiful woman in the world.'"
"Wow. Even in Spanish I'm always right." Stefanie laughed and removed her hand from his curls, and took a sip from the cup of water that was next to her.
"Hey guys." Corbyn walked in.
"Hey."
"Heyyyyy" Zach walked in.
"Hola"
"Wassssuppp" Daniel ran in.
"Hey."
"Hello" Jonah walked in.
"Hi"
"What are we watching?"
"Breakfast club." They all scattered on the other clinch and on the floor.
"Uhhh" Jack whined looking up at Stefanie.
"What?" She laughed. He reached up and grabbed her hand and placed it in his hair. He smiled as She continued to play with his curls.
"I love you" he whispered not knowing that she heard.
-
"Wow that was great." Jonah smiled, as the movie came to an end.
"OH MY-" Zach began.
"SHHHH!" Stefanie shushed him realizing that jack had fallen asleep, most likely because Stefanie was playing with his hair.
"Aw!" Daniel snapped a picture.
"No! People are gonna-"
"I'm not gonna post it I swear." She nodded and handed Jonah the control.
"Pick another movie."
"Put on the flash!" Zach yelled.
"Yeah, we're almost done with the second seasonnnnn" Corbyn added.
"Okay, gosh" Jonah laughed.
"Hey," isla walked in looking sleepy.
"Hey Love come here,"Stefanie smiled.
Isla grabbed a blanket from the closet and placed in on jack, she the crawled in next to Stefanie and cuddled up to her under the soft purple blanket.
Soon the group had finished the 2nd season of the flash, so they paused it and began to talk about it. Their conversation didn't really go anywhere realizing jack,Isla,Stefanie had all fallen asleep.
Stefanie was in a little ball, her head resting on the arm rest of the couch, Isla had fallen asleep in Stefanies arms her head on Stefanies chest and arms around her waist, Jack had fallen asleep with his head resting behind Stefanies thighs, and part of her butt, not in a weird way. They looked like a family.
Corbyn quickly snapped a picture and posted it to the bands story.
"Wow." They heard the front door open and footsteps coming to the living room.
"Oh no" Zach said realizing it was Gabriela and Sydnie.
"What do we do-" just then Sydnie walked in squealed.
"Ahh! So cute." She smiled. Gabriela walked in a smiled, a fake smile.
"Wow, adorable." She grinned. Jack began to twist and turn causing Stefanies and Isla to do the same.
"You're comfy." Jack said with a groggy voice as he turned the other way.
"Mhm." She hummed and tighten her arms around Isla.
"Goodnight babygirl, Goodnight jack" Stefanie yawned.
"Goodnight Stef, Goodnight jack" Islas arms tightened around Stefanie.
"Goodnight beautiful, Goodnight love" jack said falling back into a deep sleep.
They where in their own little world. No one else mattered.
"I love you" he whispered to his girls.
His favorite girls.
"That is the cutest shit ever." Sydnie squealed.
Just then a realization hit Gabriela. It wasn't jack holding her back, it wasn't jack who was hurting her. It she who held him back, it was her who was hurting him.
She kept him from loving her, she was the wrong girl from him.