Pain - Toby

I was doing everything I could to fight the urge to kill him. It was the most hellish experience. There are points in life where I feel like my brain is against me, but having my body against me is just as bad. I knew he wasn't helpless, but in that moment, he seemed like he was. He wasn't going to fight, while I was fighting every muscle in my own body.
     I looked into his beautiful blue eyes  for the time that could possibly be my last. There was a certain look in them that I don't know how to explain. I could tell that he wanted to fight, but there was something holding him back. He was fighting everything too, to stand there and accept what was to come.
     I let out a frustrated scream. I don't want to kill him. I didn't want to hurt him. I didn't want any of this to happen. I threw my hatchets to the ground and silently collapsed with them. "I'm so sorry, Jeff," I said. Tears were streaming down my face, but I didn't care. "I didn't want to. I really didn't. I'm so sorry."
     He stood there for a second. Maybe he was confused or maybe he didn't know what to do. I don't know. He sunk down beside me and pulled me into a hug. "It's alright," he whispered. "It's okay. I'm okay." "You're bleeding," I said. "I know," he said. "But I'm fine. I promise." "I never want to hurt you," I said. I started crying harder, and I felt my twitching worsen. "Hey," he said. "It's okay. It's really okay. It wasn't that bad. It'll heal pretty quickly. I'm alright. You won't hurt me anymore." "What if he makes me?" I asked. "Then I'll fight," he said, looking off into the distance. "I'll fight like hell. I'll kill him. I want to protect you from all pain. You aren't getting hurt, and I'll fucking die before I let you feel negative when I can prevent it." I laughed a bit. "C.I.P.A." He looked at me weird. "What?" "I can't feel physical pain," I responded quickly. "So you have nothing to worry about." "I'm still not letting anyone or anything hurt you," he responded. "Even if you can't feel it."