26- my girls

SKIES P

SKIES P.O.V
Life with Mac's death on top of everything else was extremely hard.

Times like right now made it extremely hard not to think about him, Jahseh, Peep and even Fredo who I wasn't close with.

I sat in the rocking chair with Mackenzie who had finally stopped crying, she honestly was such a blessing. It also helped that she cried little.

Layla and I argued over who was going to have to take her but it was almost always me because "I was the irresponsible one that decided to shoot my load in her vagina."

I secretly had no issue though. Mac and I have heart to heart conversations.

Just last week we had one about her not falling in love any guy or girl cuz she's gonna be my little princess forever.

Nevermind the fact that she started to cry, she is staying single til she's 30. And her dates will be supervised by me or her uncles. Tehe.

I genuinely held a lot of faith in her. My first born, named after some legends and gave her mom hell to pop out.

As I was thinking some more I stumbled upon the fact that I actually got Layla pregnant.

I've never doubted Mac being mine but I've always found it interesting that Layla was the one girl I got pregnant.

I've been having sex for years.

Many of the girls I fucked with I wouldn't even go past them sucking my dick just because I knew what hoes the were.

No matter how drunk or high I was I'd take their phones and have my time run a background check.

But I never did any of these things with Layla.

It was almost fate.

Fast forward a somewhat tough pregnancy and whole ass baby and I wouldn't change a thing.

No matter what happened these are my girls for life and it'll always be us against the world.

❤️

"Kim, baby, wake up." Layla whispered as she tried to wake me up. She had already put Mac back in her cradle.

Once we left the room she smacked me on the back of my head.

"Fuck was that for?" I asked.

"Falling asleep with my child in your lap when she deserves more luxury."

"Your child. I thought it was my seed that started this whole situation. And you were the one that made me go to her."

"Don't act like you don't secretly like it nigga."