23- mukbang tings

LAYLA P

LAYLA P.O.V.
"Hi guyyyys." Layla said looking into the camera that she set up on the floor of her and Kimetrius' bedroom.

"Issss me. In case you couldn't tell." She continued.

"What about me bitch."

"Oh yeah and this is my best friend Keilani."

"So um yea apparently I'm a cheater and stuff so what better way to prove the haters wrong than starting a YouTube channel."

"Not even with a normal video though. You just had to start with a mukbang whicho weird ass. " Aubrey said.

"Damn nigga don't diss my girl. He's right though." Skies continued.

I turned the camera on Aubrey and Skies.

"I forgot to mention their dumbass' would be here and leaving snide remarks through this video."

"You my sister it's what I finna do." Aubrey said.

"What you finna do is sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up." Lani told Aubrey.

"Lanz, why you always gotta beat me down. I thought we was cool ma." Aubrey jokingly said.

"Tea." I said.

Aubrey turned the camera back on his face.

"Hi theshaderoom. " He laughed.

"Shit I forgot they finna post this. In other news look at my flower pillow. Isn't it cute. I know you want one."

"Excuse her. I think the pregnancy is going to her head." Lani said while eating her burger.

"Oh yeah guys were eating shake shack cuz I've been craving it and eating like 5 burgers and a shake and their strawberry lemonade." I said.

"And as you can see this is my 3rd burger." I said waving the burger in front of the camera.

"Fat ass." Drake muttered.

"Mane shut the fuck up Aubrey, you try carrying a whole ass child in your stomach for 9-10 months."

"Aiiight, aiiight. Chill sis." Aubrey said as Kimetrius tried and struggled to hold back laughter.

"She's still my fat ass thooouugghhhh." Kimetrius said while still holding back laughter.

"Honestly this has just been a mess. I'm go finish my last burger. I love y'all like forever and ever and shit."

"We love y'all too." The others yelled.

"And guys don't have sex til marriage. And if you do go on birth control and wear a glove. Thanks. Baiii."

🌹

Even though yall haven't been showing me love I updated. Baiii