8- nice for what

3rd PERSON P

3rd PERSON P.O.V.
"I don't know who the fuck you think you are but you're going to get out my face and express your negative opinion to someone else." Layla said as she told off some rude bitches in the airport.

"Yea, I don't know who the hell let you think that it was ok to come up to us and get on racist. Let me tell you, whoever said that can try to help you while I'm beating your ass."Keilani said, her accent becoming prominent.

"I'd be shocked if one of y'all niggers could even swing at me."

"Oh oh oooh it's like that now." Layla siad just as she started lunging at the lady.

As she was Midway through the air Layla felt her herself stop.

"Oh for fucks sake...whoever the fuck has me better put me down before I beat their ass too."

"I'd like to see you try to beat me ma."Kimetrius said as he let the decent sized girl onto the ground.

She was still anxious and looked ready to start swinging if you looked at her wrongly.

He found this quite halarious.

So did Landon.

His dumbass decided to scare Layla as he had just come back from dealing with Keilani who was about to start beating the other racist woman.

He smacked her in the back and siad "fight me bitch" in some sort of a diguised voice.

Boy was he surprised when he felt an extremely hard blow to the nose.

It was probably broken now, but when Layla realised it was Landon she just gave him a glance over and went off to find Keilani.

"Can you just be a tad nicer." Skies yelled, quite exasperated as she walked away.

"Nice for what." She replied.

Keilani suddenly appeared out of nowhere " omg you've heard that song to. Drake just slayed my life and found the sledgehammer to break the ice frozen around my heart."

"Yas bitch did you see Bria and Yara, I was screaming hoe."

Meanwhile Skies was giving Landon quite the telling off.

"Why the fuck can't you lay low man. First the falling down on the stage now this. Did you know how much money I had to use to bribe security to keep us in this airport. This is coming from your money bitch." Skies said as he walked away, leaving landon to find the airport doctor.

The doctor put a bandage and ice on Landon's nose and as he sat in the chair applying the ice while watching Layla give him the stank eye, he mumbled "get the fucking plane to this motherfucking airport before I collapse of too much madness."

💫

Hehe,

I had some fun this chapter.

Here's the video of Landon falling down on stage.

Anyways.

I updated I hope u hoes are happy.

Peace. 💌