7- back home

LAYLA P

LAYLA P.O.V.

Ayye

Landon yo yo yoey

Me boi wtf do u want

Jonny someone's mad that they can't ride skies dick everyday

Me boi if u don't

Foose dw I'll handle him

Landon *hides from Kim*

Foose dafuq u calling Kim

Jonny I need a vacation

Keilani deadass

Landon so we gonna ignore me and foose arguing. Aight.

Me where to assholes?

Jonny my baby's already getting riled up at the thought of another chance at hell.

👑

I ignored Jonny's message and turned back to the Jersey Shore re-runs playing on the television.

I still didn't really know what to do yet with all the ish that's been happening to me lately.

I didn't want to tell them yet, but my aunt had booked us tickets to Barbados to spend a month in her vacation house after the Miami incidents.

She figured I'd be safer because I had family there and there aren't many paps, if any.

I just had to promise her that we'd clean up the weed and shots and everything else and I was free to go.

When I checked the clock I realised the flight was in less than 24 hours, and although it was the family plane I didn't want to keep the crew waiting.

I fired a message into the group chat and gave those fools 12 hours to get back to my apartment.

👑

12 hours later

"I'm here puttana!" I heard Keilani scream before entering my bedroom where everyone else was chilling.

She had some drama with her outfits and took long but now everyone was here.

We made a quick checklist and made sure we had everything.

I thought we should pass the time playing cards against humanity, one of my favourite games.

"Fuck no nigga." Kimetrius said when I told him that I wanted to play.

"I don't need to make my time in hell any harder." Jonny said.

I ignored them and handed out the cards.

We were playing whether they liked it or not. We needed the energy for this all nighter we were about to pull.

👑

Song of the chapter:Fake lil skies

👑

Hey guys,

Sorry I'm taking so long w updates,I was sick and travelling.

But I'm back and better than ever (until exams).

So ya.

Please follow me bc I need clout.

Vote and comment.

Thanks bye....