talent

After recovering from her crisis, flaca got up and went to the dressing room (also known as the east bathroom), but not before giving her girlfriend a long and loving kiss. She was so thankful for maritza's existence, she was sure God made her and threw the mold away. And that made her believe she was the luckiest person on earth because that girl was in love with her, from all people. Maritza took a while to recover from the kiss, the words behind it touching deep in her heart. When she finally came back to life, she went back to her work as a makeup artist and started painting the girls again. Due to the pause she did to help flaca, she was a little behind schedule now, but she'll give her best to make this girls look the part. When there was an hour left to the beginning of the play, a familiar face showed up at the door.

- wow, look who's here! I thought I wouldn't have the pleasure to see the star before the premiere - she joked.

- well, I don't know why you'd have thought that, since, as you just said, I'm the star of this play and I should look stunning when i hit that stage. So, - she seated on the chair in front of maritza - make me pretty, ma'am.

- hm, you can leave, babe - flaca turned her chair and looked confused at maritza.

- what?

- You can leave then - maritza kept the same expression, as did flaca (who was clueless) - didn't you just say you needed to look stunning for the play? - the other girl nodded- so I don't have any work to do, you're always stunning - flaca rolled her eyes, but couldn't keep the smile that took over her face.

- idiot - she mumbled.

- well, I thought THAT was settled before we started dating. It's not that hard, babe. -flaca hooked her fingers on the maritza's shirt and pulled her closer.

- and it was, that's why you're MY idiot now - the smile she received could cure cancer, she swears to God. She wished she could frame it so she could revisit it every day. Maritza kissed her lips, smile still showing on her face.

- ugh, I have this annoying need to fall in love now - they both turned towards the door, heads still connected. Standing at the door was a grinning Nichols, her amusement all over her face. Flaca pushed back just a little so she could clap back with a:

- last thing I knew, you already were. Or those kisses you give lorna are just technical? - the blonde woman became as red as a tomato with flaca's commentary, so she just left with a "come back later" to maritza. The couple laughed at the girl's reaction and started the transformation in flaca's look. When maritza was finally done with her work, she could barely control herself, flaca looked smoking, even without the costume. God, she'll die today, she's sure of it. Flaca's response to her girlfriend's work on her was perfect. She somehow had been spot on with the lines of her chin and the coldness in her eyes. She looked like a businesswoman, a gorgeous one. She was speechless, she didn't have enough words to thank her girl for doing this for her. Water started to well up her eyes, threatening to ruin the beautiful work done on her face. Her girlfriend, noticing that, gave her a kiss on the forehead, to make sure she knew she'll always be there for her. The moment was interrupted by a rushed Piper waving a clipboard and a pen in the air, cursing flaca for being late to costume change.

Maritza went back to her work, finishing the makeup from the rest of the cast. When she was done, she decided to take a shower and change her clothes, putting clean ones on. As the premiere got closer, she got more excited. She wanted to see flaca before her girl entered the stage, but that wasn't possible. So she just took a seat with the crowd and waited, praying that nothing wrong happens today. As she stayed there, she took a moment to watch the rest of the crowd's expressions. Everybody seemed happy and excited with the play, but not like they get at movie night, it was even bigger than that. She knew what they were feeling, she was feeling the exact same thing. Being part of the play crew brought her a sense of normalcy that she haven't feel in a long time. For the crowd around her, being able to watch a thing like this made them "normal" for a couple of hours. A couple of hours for women who are locked up is an eternity. The light in the center of the stage brought maritza back to the reason she was there: flaca's happiness. She would pay attention to every single detail of this presentation to be able to fangirl over her girlfriend later. Morello was the first to show up, she was very different than her usual self. A bright blue sweater and a yellow "school girl" skirt was not something she could imagine the Italian girl wearing. That so "morelloey" accent was gone as well as her particular way of moving, she was now clumsy and sloppy around the place. She was good. That girl on stage was Andy Sachs, not morello. Piper and flaca had done a good job choosing her main character. Her first scene had been with Nichols, who was playing Andrea's boyfriend Nate and, even though Nicky did well enough, everyone's attention was on morello. When lorna had her first scene with Emily, that's when the play started getting real good. Even though cindy was not as skilled as morello, her "bad" attitude and the debauchery she wore on her moves sold it for everyone watching. This was really good, maritza was feeling like a little girl at school's play, she was committing to the story and wanted desperately to know how it ended. But then the sound of a heel hitting wood was heard through the auditorium, a constant rhythm on everybody's ears. She turned her attention to the corner of the stage and then found what she's been looking for. There, rocking a black pencil skirt with a black buttoned blazer stood flaca. But that wasn't her flaca, that girl had posture worthy of royalty, glasses that haven't fallen yet because her nose was pointing up, hands that carried a purse like it was an inconvenience. That figure emanated power by just standing there. If morello was good, flaca was perfect. She had nothing of flaca, that was miranda Priestly herself walking down that stage like she owned it. Maritza didn't know how to deal with that. She always loved when flaca showed jealousy or acted protectively of her, she thought it was hot. But this.. this figure in front of her was so much more than she could cope with. She was overwhelmed by the heat her body was emanating. And her eyes were memorizing every inch of that hurricane of a woman she was watching. She was so lost on her girl that she didn't notice that everyone around her had their eyes following her too. Flaca was stealing the show and everybody was loving it. morello finally turned her back on a stunned flaca beside a limo made out of cardboard and, before she even left the stage completely, the entire crowd was standing and clapping fervently. The play was a success and everyone was happier than they've ever been. Maritza's heart was exploding with proud of flaca, she had worked her ass off for this and it was better than anyone could ever imagine. She wanted to say that to her so bad, but the cast needed to organize their things and clean up before they went to bed. So she sneaked into the backstage hoping she would find her girl. When she found her, her breath caught on her throat and her pupils were dilated. The wine colored dress she was wearing matched her soft skin perfectly and the belt hugged her waist just right, helping to shape her curves. Maritza was drooling behind the curtains, that woman was out of this world and she was hers. She couldn't believe it sometimes. When flaca turned her head in her direction, she felt her legs get weak, Like bambi learning how to walk. Flaca noticed the open mouthed woman from the corner of her eyes and walked towards her, but not without adding some moves to her walk.

- hi, stranger - maritza wasn't able to answer so she stood quiet. Flaca was happy with her girlfriend's reaction, and a smirk appeared on her face- how did you like the play? - maritza had finally landed back on earth and was preparing an answer.

- it was perfect - that was true. She felt like she wasn't losing a thing by watching the play in a prison, like their version was almost as good as the real one - you were perfect, as always - flaca gave her a megawatt smile and took a step closer.

- and what did you think of my costume? Did you find it fitting? - her mouth was millimeters away from maritza's, making the other girl feel her but not feel her at the same time. The tiny woman was too dizzy to control her mouth so a "I think you'd look better off of them" got out, making flaca's smirk even bigger - well, that makes to of us - the bite flaca let on maritza left earlobe was too much. The volcano had erupted and there was no turning back now. She caught the collar of the taller girl's dress and pulled her closer.

- Take me to the bunk - flaca decided to push her a little more.

- I'm sorry what did you say? - flaca's face showed that she knew well what she had said. Maritza glued their faces to make her point. Fire burning in her eyes.

- Take. Me. To. The. Bunk!

*please comment, your comments inspire me to write.

** I'm sorry for ending here, I'm awful.