Out

After their moment in the showers, the pair split up, flaca head to her job and maritza was keeping her word to Gloria. Flaca went to meet Cindy to record their program and maritza, since she didn't have a job yet, went to talk to Gloria like she promised the day before.

The moment flaca entered the recording room, she knew something was up. Cindy didn't complain about her mood or how her goth look turned the place even sadder than it was. She didn't speak a word to flaca until she seated on her chair, adjusting herself to get the show started. The show went on as usual, people would write to them with their weird problems and they would give their sincere opinions about it. That was until cindy started the ending speech.

- so, as you guys must've noticed, our friend flaca is less sad this morning. - a red sirens started to blink in flaca's head- Yeah, she didn't whine about how your stories reminded her of her girlfriend and didn't insult any of you. That's the flaca we've wanted all along, y'all - flaca had a bad feeling about where this was going, but couldn't think of anything to interrupt cindy's act - and we owe that to someone - oh, no! - flaca's girl finally arrived here to give our girl some attention, if you know what I mean- she was panicking, one day and her relationship with maritza was already threatened. - Maritza, if you're hearing this, which you probably are because you need to be supportive of your girlfriend's success, I want to thank you in the name of all the inmates, you saved us from flaca's bullshit. - her eyes were almost jumping out of her body now, cindy just outed maritza to an entire prison. They hadn't even talked about their relationship yet. They kissed a couple of times, yes. And they're all amazing, true. But she wasn't sure they were on the same page about their relationship status. She didn't even know if maritza liked girls, even though those kisses say she did. She needed to talk to maritza asap. She got up and let cindy end the show alone, she needed to solve this before it caused her problems.

--------------------------------------
Not far from there, at the prison's kitchen, maritza was paralyzed by cindy's shocking words. She thought the other woman would've forgotten what she saw this morning and never talk about it again, but she was wrong. Cindy just outed her in the prison's radio program. Flaca didn't say a word while the other girl was talking, she didn't even try to stop her. Why didn't she? They haven't talked yet, they were In the beginning of a relationship, they weren't official yet. Now everyone knew that they were more than friends, and that gave her an uneasy sensation. There were no lesbians in their Latina family, she didn't know how they would react to this revelation. She was nervous, what it Gloria started to treat her differently because of it? What if they weren't welcome in her family anymore? That would crush maritza's heart, and flaca's too. Gloria was more of a mother to her than her own mother. Her mother was very selfish and didn't care much for her children, that's why maritza left juliana in her sister's care, not hers. Her sister would have her back no matter what, that maritza was sure of. And if juliana was being raised by her, she wouldn't care that her mami was dating a women either. That made maritza calm down a little. The only person that had a huge part in her life and that she was unsure if would accept it or not was Gloria, who was In the same room as her right now. She had totally forgotten that, she was too busy panicking. She would prefer to do this with flaca by her side, but since flaca wasn't there, she would do it by herself. She turned cautiously to Gloria, who was watching her close, her expression unreadable and her arms crossed.

- Fucking Finally! I thought Juliana would marry before you guys figured it out! - she was.... happy. Gloria was not only happy with the news, but she was supportive as well. This was almost a dream to Maritza. - but tell me, how did you two pelotudas figured it out? - maritza couldn't contain a big smile to form on her mouth, she never thought Gloria would take the situation so well.

- well, we actually haven't talk about it yet. - Gloria gave her a confused look.

- what do you mean, you didn't talk? How do two people become girlfriends without talking?

- we are not er.. girlfriends, at least no yet. - Gloria huffed. Maritza was quick to complete her story- but we will, soon. It's just, Cindy saw the two of us this morning and kind of misunderstood the situation - she was restless, her feet moving back and forth. She could feel Gloria's eyes staring at her, encouraging her to make it happen quickly. Gloria got a little closer,, finally moving from her spot near the cheese shelves.

- ok, I understand you. What I don't understand is how did Cindy assumed you're girlfriends by only seeing you two? - Gloria was pressuring her because she could feel something was left untold. She new her hija too well.

- it was because we... er.. when cindy got in our bunk flaca and I... we...- spill it out, maritza, you can do it, it's just Gloria - we were kissing - Gloria's eyes were wide and her smile was bigger than it was humanly possible. She clapped of joy while getting closer to maritza - we haven't talked about it because she needed to host her show.

- but it's only a matter of time, tonta. You guys finally got your shit together and realized you're meant to be. Nothing will stop you now. Just make sure you talk soon, you're new around here and these lesbians are going to get crazy when they see a pretty thing like you - well, Gloria had a point, she didn't think about how the other inmates would see her, she was too focused on Flaca to do it. But if the others find out she was into girls (more specifically, one particular girl. With tall, toned legs, Perfect skin and pump lips) they could assume she was "in the market" and make advances, which maritza didn't want. And she doubted Flaca would like more than her, she had the tendency to be very possessive of maritza, even when they were just friends. Looks like maritza had a problem, and the only way to solve it was finding Flaca. She rushed out the door quick enough she didn't hear gloria murmuring - it was about damn time.