"I could ask the same to you! Dattebayo!" I pointed back at him.

"We were running away from the Sand Shinobi." Shino mumbled.

"Wait! Shino! You weren't supposed to tell him!"

"Really, Kiiiibbaa~" I sang

"Shut up! That sand guy is a real creep. He could and will not hesitate to kill you." Kiba looks at us "where is your team? Are you guys seperated?" He smirked.

Is he planning to fight us? Hah! We can now see who'll become the Hokage! Dattebayo!

"G-Guys.."

"I am surprised how she hadn't yet fainted." Shino mumbled, but I could tell that guy is preparing for a fight.

"N-No. P-Please l-listen. L-Like we a-are from the s-same v-village and a-are f-from the same class, so i-its b-better i-i-if we n-not f-f-fight." Hinata starts to fidget with her fingers.

That's true. "So Kiba. Let's call it a truce?" I asked him.

"Hmph. Fine." He grumbles.

We shook hands. "So it's truce, right now?" Mitsuki asked.

"Yes." Shino mumbled.

"Wait!. Kiba, Shino and Hinata!" I yelled "let's go find that sand dude and take his scrolls."

"Are you out of your mind?! We were just running away from him!" Kiba yelled.

"But we can beat them Mitsuki 's 'swoosh' thi-"

"Naruto." Shino called "We witnessed him killing Shinobi from other village" He paused "in the one of the most brutal way."

I looked at Hinata. She just looked down.

"Fine" I said "In that case me and Mitsuki will go." I picked up my jacket, and wore it. Good thing. It dried already.

I turned my face towards Mitsuki. "Are you coming?"

"Of course."

"W-Wait. N-Naruto-k-kun. P-Please listen t-to us."

"I am sorry Hinata, but Sasuke will be really annoyed. Like we did some thing to pas-, wait! Did you get the scrolls already?" I asked them.

"What do you except form the future Hokage? " He said.

I decided to ignore him for this specific moment.

"Shino, can you please show us where he might be?" I asked Shino with kinda pleading eyes.

He just sighed and said "Just go straight and then turn left. He might be there somewhere."

"Wait! So you're not coming with us?"

He didn't reply.

"Fine. Mitsuki! Come with me."

We crossed the river and ran in the direction which Shino gave us. From a didtance I could hear a yell "D-Do your b-best N-Naruto-k-kun!"