Chapter 7

07:10 pm

It was a cold evening, although it's not winter yet. It seems that winter's coming soon. You were walking on the street, heading towards the park, right opposite to your school building. It was a lonely one. Not much go there, just old people go there for a walk sometimes.

Your POV

Hhhh. It's nice walking in the evening, alone, with a cool and quiet atmosphere around. I wish I had someone with me right now. Trustworthy hands to hold on, a shoulder to lay on, and a person to spend time with. But there's no one I have except my parents and my brother. Taehyung says that he wants to take a nap, so I had to come here alone. The sky is dark navy blue, with very light orange shades. I can see the stars shining, and the moon in betw- OUCH!

Oh god, my bad. I should have been careful. I see that there are small rocks around. I could have fallen down. Thak god I didnt trip off.

*

You kept on walking and you almost reached the park. There was no one. Literally no one, but the gates of the park were open. Just there was a guard on the other gate. You decided to get inside the park. You were taking a round of the park, while you noticed a figure.

Someone was sitting on the bench, with his/her head down. It wasn't clear if it was a girl or a boy. You were kinda afraid to cross that path. You felt very insecure that moment. You finally decided to go near the figure. You heart was starting to beat a bit faster.

Suddenly, a street light infront the bench lit up. Then it again went off. It was flickering the whole time from then. This made you feel even more uncomfortable. You convinced yourself to keep going.

As you went nearer, the figure was soon clear to you. Your heart skipped a beat.

It was Jungkook...

You didnt know what to do. You were afraid to go in front of him.

*

No no, I'm not going there. If he sees me, it's gonna be a great trouble. He's gonna go mad. But he wasn't that mad today in school, just like he used to be whenever he saw me. But, it is also true that...he hates me? Cuz even if he does or doesn't let anyone understand, obviously it's clear to me that he doesn't like me at all. Because only I know, for I've experienced.

Should I go there? What if he starts being rude with me. Fist of all, he doesn't seem to be having a good mood, secondly, if I try to pass by him, and he notices, this is going to be my last ever evening.

.

No Yujin. You can't be this coward. Just because someone hates you and behave like a dog with you, doesn't mean that I have to be scared. No. I will pass by him and find my way to exit, or give another round.

*

You made your way towards the place where Jungkook was. You walked 4 steps ahead of the bench and this time you actually tripped off a rock. You were injured on your knee. You upper most skin peeled off a bit, but it wasnt bleeding much. You managed to stand up and dust your clothes to get the dirt out of your clothes. Honestly, you expected Jungkook to help you out, but no one came.

You felt a hit/pain in your heart, thinking about what you expected and what it turned out to be. You closed your and sighed.

"I can't even stay anywhere in peace, just fuck my life," Jungkook mumbled to himself as he was about to get up.

You immediately turned around, guessing that he actually meant you.

Jungkook noticed that you were staring at him.

"Yes please? Do you always need to roam around to ruin my personal times?" Jungkook shouted at you. "I'm just so tired of you, always looking at me with a blank expression, like why the fuck would you even do that, miss? Just get lost. God."

Jungkook you left the place that instant.

You kept on standing there with a blank face. You knew this would happen. Tears fell from your eyes, across your cheeks. You couldn't move that moment. Your whole body was completely numb. You couldn't feel anything, just the tears that continued to fall.

*

Jungkook...

Even if you hate me, no matter how much, even if you are the rudest to me, even if you throw me away from you, I would accept it,

But I still want you...