Chapter 1

Your POV

"Yujin! Taehyung! Wake up!" Mamma shouted.

"5 more minutes mamma." I requested between my sleep. Taehyung is sleeping peacefully not even bothered to wake up.

"Do you sleepy heads wish to stay back in this country alone?" Mamma said.

What does she mean? I wanna sleep...

"Yujin! Taehyung! Ahhh! Someone please help!" Omma screamed.

I was shocked. I quickly got up from bed, shaking Taehyung to wake up already. I was almost falling. I headed down saying, "Mamma! I'm coming mammma!"

As I went down, I frowned my brows. I saw omma and dad laughing hard at me.

I asked in confusion, "Mamma? What's wrong?"

Mamma started laughing even more.

Mamma said laughing, "So you're finally awake."

Dad pursed his lips, trying his best not to laugh.

I slapped my forehead in disbelief. I made an annoyed face at mamma, "Mamma..."

Taehyung, on the other hand lazily came downstairs rubbing his eyes, peacefully looking around. He's not even aware of what's happening.

"Anyways, now get ready quickly. Or else we'll miss the flight." Omma said.

I went upstairs, took a cool shower, before dressing up. My luggage was packed last night. I just needed to pack my little belongings in my backpack. When I was packing my bag, my eyes fell on the photo frame, where I and my childhood friends were having a group hug. A tear fell across my cheeks. I mumbled, "I hope we get to see each other someday."

I grabbed my backpack and my luggage and then ran downstairs. "Omma, appa! I'm ready!"

Taehyung, was surprisingly ready before me.

It was hard for me to leave behind all the memories in my house, in my country. I took out my passport checking the ticket.

'New York to Seoul'
Flight: American 3840

***
The announcement was finally made.
We got ready with luggage and walked through the hallway. We finally entered the airlines. I checked my ticket for my seat. My seat was, unfortunately away from my parent's and Taehyung's seats. I took my seat at the window side. A girl came and mumbled, "Um, I guess I'm supposed to sit here." I looked at her. She looked at me back. She said, "Oh hey. I hope you don't mind if I sit here." I smiled at her and said, "No no, it's alright!" She smiled widely.

"Hi. I'm Jeon Jiwon." She introduced herself.

"Hello. I'm Kim Yujin." I introduced myself back.

She asked, "Are you the only daughter?"

I informed, "No. I have a brother, Kim Taehyung."

"Oh, I have a bro as well, Jeon Jungkook." She said.

I smiled lightly.

She pointed at her right, and introduced her brother.

"Yujin, here. He's my bro, Jungkook." She said.

Jungkook just took a glance at me with the corner of his eye, tilting his head a bit.

I said, "Hello. It's Kim Yujin."

Jungkook was expressionless. He did not even look at me, acting ignorant, but said, "Jeon Jungkook."

I managed to smile a little, but awkwardly. I don't know, but it was kinda rude of him to be like that.

Jiwon felt a bit embarrassed because of her brother's behaviour. She smiled at me. And said, "Let's go back."

When I took my seat, I could see mamma, dad
and Taehyung looked at me and smiled.

Taehyung came to me and said, "Yujin, you okay?"

I nodded and looked at Jiwon.

I said, "Jiwon, he's my brother, Taehyung."

She looked at Tae and smiled.

Tae smiled at her and said, "Hello! I'm Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you!"

She made an 'aww' face and smiled widely. She said, "Hi, I'm Jeon Jiwon. Nice to meet you too!"

Tae smiled lightly and said, "So you guys talk, I'll go then."

He left for his seat. Jiwon and I started conversing. We talked about our daily life and how we've spent days.
***
We've finally landed in the airport of Seoul. It was another new morning, with a sweet, bright shining sun above. We passed the immigration and waited for our reserved car.
We drove to our house quite quickly. I was chatting with Jiwon on Instagram, as we just landed so we need to buy a new SIM card of Seoul.

Suddenly, dad spoke, "So you've already found a new friend."

I smiled and said, "Uh, kinda. She's nice tho."
          ***
As we got out of the car, dad took a deep breath and said, "It feels great to be back to my motherland."

I smiled. We got inside the house, starting to grow new memories. Tae came running towards us, "Mamma! Dad! Yujin! Can we go out for a walk? It's really nice outside!"

Mamma said, "I and your dad can't go honey, we need to organise the house. You can take Yujin along with you."

Tae looked me. He wiggled his eye brows with a persuasive smile.

I excitedly nodded. Tae quickly came and grabbed my hand. He said, "Yujin! Let's go!"
             ***
We were walking along the streets, when I noticed someone familiar. I thought, "Isn't he Jungkook? Jiwon's brother?"

Jungkook noticed me. He stared at me for a moment as he walked, but then he rolled his eyes and passed by me. I turned my head, and then sighed. "What the hell is wrong with him? Was that necessary?" I thought.

Taehyung noticed what happened. He asked, "Do you know him by any chance?"
I said, "He is Jungkook, Jiwon's brother."
Taehyung said in surprise, "Really? How can a brother of a sweet girl be so savage?" Tae pouted. "How can he be like that with mah sis, huh?"

I shook my head and chuckled.

Jungkook's expressions still flash in my mind. It literally gives me goosebumps.
Is that some kind of way to show hatred? I did not even talk to him, or get to know him well, nor did he, so what's the point of doing all these? Probably he's uncomfortable with the fact that his sis and I have become friends, as I am a stranger. We just got to know each other from the airplane. Probably he's doing it cuz he does not sense any safety, letting his sis talk to me. Does he consider me as a threat to his sister or what? But...

Am I like that?