Chapter 4

"Yeah! Let's play!"

You guys continued playing. Everything was going well. You guys were having fun. You almost forgot what Jungkook has done or said to you.

"Kids! Plz come down for a moment," Mrs Jeon called.

As soon as she called out for you all, Jungkook's heartbeat increased. He thought that you must have told his parents about what he has done. Taehyung and Jiwon went first. You were about to follow them downstairs, that's when Jungkook grabbed your hair. You were about to scream in pain, but he covered your mouth with his hand tightly.

"What did you tell them?" Jungkook said as he clenched his teeth.

You were panting and trying your best to get yourself out of his grip. "I pr-promise, I haven't told them anything!" You said, almost crying.

Jungkook kept on giving you that dark, scary look. He let go of your hair as he pushed you. "You better not cry in front of them, get that?"

You wiped your tears, made sure your face was normal, and your hair was tied well. Then you headed downstairs, followed by Jungkook.

After everyone gathered in the living room, you guys took your own seats on the sofa.

Mr Jeon spoke, "So children, as you know that all of you are new to Korea, you're gonna have problem to cope up with unknown children in your new school. That's why we have decided to admit 4 of you in the same school. Is that a good idea?"

You and Jiwon looked at each other with excitement. Teahyung was excited as well, but he was a bit shy to join you 2 girls in front of the parents. Jungkook sighed in annoyance. He didn't like the fact at all. But he couldn't say anything infront of the guests, cuz he knew his parents will kill him if he opens his mouth.

You looked at Jungkook and saw that he was annoyed. Jungkook noticed that you were looking at him and his mom as well. He looked at you and fake smiled. You took away your look and sighed. Mrs Jeon did not say anything.

Mrs Jeon asked you, "Are you having fun, Yujin?" She smiled at you. You nodded and tried to bring a smile.

Mrs Jeon got up and said, "Um, I'll go and get the lunch ready for all. Plz continue your talks. Uh, Jiwon? Would you like to help me out, dear?" Jiwon nodded and went to the kitchen with her mom.

Your mom looked at you. You could see her with the corner of your eyes, but not trying to look at her back. You tried to keep a cheerful expression on your face. Mr Jeon started speaking with your parents.

"Because I fucking don't like you at all."
This kept on roaming around in your mind.

Your POV
Why why why? Why did I come even come here? Why is Jungkook like this? What have I even done to him? He is always giving me disgusting looks, even if I have done nothing. I get it that you don't like me, but why? I am always trying to be nice to him, but he is being rude. And yes, why am I such a dumb? Why didn't I tell his parents or my parents, huh? This is the reason why I'm always hurt. I'm always too sweet with people. I can't protest. But I do have the courage... I wasn't like this before? I was a strong-hearted person. But...why do I become weak when Jungkook is around? Why do I feel that I lose all my strength? Am I scared of him or what? If I was able to touch my enemy (cockroach) today, whom I am scared of the most, that means, I can also protest against Jungkook. Yah, I'll tell his parents about it, I don't care what he's gonna do to me. Pull my hair? Grab my face with extreme force? Torture me like a slave? That's it? At least I'm not gonna die. Nope, I'll do it!
End of your POV

(a/n- idek why I gave you guys such a dumb character ㅋㅋㅋㅋ gurl, you're gonna suffer even more if you tell his parents. Lol)

Mrs Jeon was done preparing the lunch. She called all of the guests and children to the dining.