Info

I've always find Yui very annoying and pathetic, and the vampires she forced to live it as enjoyably as they are don't really change much (except Ruki a little). So I came up with this AU were Yui's personality is changed to be more optimistic and able to adapt and make the most out of life when ever it throws lemons at her, along with some backbone and is unafraid to stand up to the vampires, but she also makes an attempt to form good bounds of friendships with each and ever one of them and will always have there back when ever there is trouble. 

I also didn't like how there forcefully drinking her blood no matter how hard Yui begs for them to stop. But then I came across this interesting blood cancer online called Polycythemia Vera, it's basically when the bone marrow makes too many red blood cells and cause many problems like Tiredness (fatigue), Headache, Painful burning or numbness of the hands or feet, Bone pain, Abdominal pain or discomfort, Dizziness, vertigo, light-headedness, and thou are just a few of the symptoms. Some treatments involve having the patient's blood drained on a regular base in order to live. So I decide that this new Yui will have this blood cancer and has to rely on our favourite sadistic vampires in order to live, pules it'll cut back on medical bills to and she'll see this more as a blessing in disguise. Plus I'm also giving her a BFF in the form of a vampire girl she meet long before the anime starts, so she'll now a thing or to when it comes to vampires. I hope to make a better story with these changes so you all can enjoy it. 

Also just a warning there may be a few spelling errors with my writing, instructive criticisms wold be much appreciated. Also I'm open to ideas you might suggest (just no lemons or limes). The first chapter will be out soon, Bye!