"Okay." I smiled at her. "A dog. Take regular walks with the dog, meet people while doing it, go to pet friendly areas like cafes."

"That was too easy for you." Sasha smiled as she took another letter. I snatched it back off her.

"These are private and confidential until I allow them to be printed." I pointed out. "Besides, you won't share your story."

She poked her tongue out at me. "How is Rowan?" Sasha asked, changing the subject.

I was grateful for the change of topic as we discussed our children.

After our lunch break, I was left alone in my little office once again. I was buggered, doing this is emotionally draining some days.

I collected my things and left the office to pick Rowan up for the day, my mind on what to cook for dinner. Rowan loves pasta food and I was thinking of meatballs and spaghetti.

Rowan jumped for joy when I told him after collecting him from day care. "Yeah!" He smiled at me. "Noodle races!"

I laughed at him in his enthusiasm. "Yeah, buddy, noodle races."

****

Flashback
"What's wrong, honey?" Rhea asked Ryder over dinner. He hadn't touched his food. "You've been in a foul mood all week."

"It's nothing." Ryder snapped at her.

With pursed lips, Rhea shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Tell me what's bothering you. I feel like I've done something wrong, but I don't know what."

Ryder got up and looked at his wife. His eyes in an accusing tone, making Rhea shrink in his gaze. "Is there anything you wish to tell me?"

Rhea looked at him in confusion. "No, not that I can think off."

"Anything that's work related?"

Rhea frowned even more. "Work related? No. I don't work, Ryder. I volunteer. Remember, Ryder? You didn't want me to work." Rhea sat back in the dining chair. "What's gotten in to you?"

Ryder slapped his hand down on the table, making the wine glasses shake, Rhea jumping at the reaction.

"Tell me the truth!" He roared out. Rhea flinched at his tone as she got up from her chair.

"On what? I don't know what I've done wrong!" She cried out to him.

"You lying, cheating bitch!"

The accusation felt like a slap on her face. "What...?"

"You're having an affair and you're just using me."

"Excuse me? Where did you get an idea -" Rhea tried to talk, but Ryder interrupted her.

"Don't stand there and lie to me. I know you are. I've seen it myself."

"Who the hell am I apparently sleeping -"

"Don't act innocent. This has been your plan all along, hasn't it? Just use me for my money?"

Ryder's face was red and Rhea was petrified. She has never seen her husband like this before.

"Yeah, Ryder." Rhea answered in a sarcastic tone. "Even though, against your wishes, I signed the prenup."

"You knew I didn't sign that!" Ryder growled. "I'm such an idiot."

Rhea's eyes went wide. "You didn't sign it? I didn't know that."