1

The two friends were sitting on Lottie's pastel pink bed. Harry had his head in Lottie's lap as they talked about who was the cutest boy at school.

"I think it might be Evan I mean he's got that posh nice boy in public but good in bed you know." Lottie says and Harry agrees but is not entirely listening as he thinks about his own cute boy; Louis.

Louis was Lottie's older brother, older by a year and a few months. He was extremely fit with a charming smile and funny wit. Harry has been friends with Lottie for just about since high school started which was three years ago. She had just moved from the UK to California.

Since the day Lottie invited him over to her house and he met her whole family including Louis, he's been infatuated with him since. The moment those ocean blue eyes meet his grassy green ones he felt love struck. He learned certain stuff about Louis. He played basketball and apparently was good, and Harry admired how much Louis loved his family. He was so protective over them, like when he gave Harry the cold shoulder for almost a year because he thought Harry was trying to be Lottie's boyfriend and he didn't approve.

Until Lottie brought home her now ex boyfriend Jake. Louis seemed to loosen up around Harry but they never held a conversation longer than a simple 'hello' and 'how are you?' because Louis was that polite. Harry was really gone for this boy.

"So I was thinking of dying my hair pink. Louis said I was such a weirdo for wanting that color, do you think it will look weird?" Lottie asks touching her long blonde hair.

"I think it will look amazing lots. Louis just doesn't understand because he's old." She laughs at that agreeing, although they both knew Louis was only one year older.

"Speaking of Louis, he's still with that lame girl Eleanor. She doesn't even greet us like ever when she comes around just stares, it really makes mum and I mad. Louis said she's just shy but it's been more than one time." Harry rolls his eyes thinking he would never, maybe Louis should just date him already.

Speaking of the devil Louis opens the door, shirtless and sweaty. Harry swears he's no longer breathing but Lottie just groans, "What do you want Louis?"

The older boy looks at both of them suspiciously before speaking, "Oi door open when you've got boys over." Harry and Lottie look at each other before laughing.

"I'm sure mum won't mind, it's just Harry." Louis and Harry's eyes meet and the younger boys heart starts racing. Louis just smiles at Harry as he notices him staring at his chest feeling a bit smug.

"He's still a boy and I made the rule and not even Harry can slide by. I also came by to tell you that Eleanor will be coming for dinner, so please be nice." Lottie rolls her eyes hating the idea of having to spend time with her.

"No promises... but where will she sit you know since Harry is staying for dinner?" Harry gives Lottie a look never agreeing to staying for dinner. Louis stares Harry down which makes him feel shy and flustered and he avoids any eye contact.

"I'll just go get an extra chair from the basement. Anyway that was it, keep this door open and mate my eyes are up here." Louis winks at Harry before leaving making Lottie gasp and Harry's cheeks to burn in embarrassment.

"What the hell was that about?" She questions Harry and he buries his face into her blanket hoping it will suffocate him to death.

"Harry... were you checking my brother out?" She asks the boy again feeling a bit in shock that her friend could find her brother attractive. Harry sits up on the bed facing Lottie trying to read her thoughts.

"I-... okay I was." Harry says in embarrassment he never thought he would confess his secret, about having a big crush on Louis to Lottie. He never really thought he would tell anyone really, Louis was this super fit incredible guy and Harry well he was Harry, a dorky teen barely going through puberty and his only friend was Lottie.