CONGRATS!

LOGAN! I am so proud of you! I can't believe you started vlogging on this exact day just 2 years ago! I'm so happy for you! I can't believe all the achievements you did in these 2 years. And not just these two, much more! You have 18 million subscribers! And you only did all of this in 2 years! When I started watching you, you only had 9 million subscribers, about to hit 10 million. The first vlog I ever saw of yours was when you played hide and seek with Mark and Lydia. I found out about you when my aunt introduced you to me. She forced me to watch you actually because I thought your videos would be pretty boring. But then once that first vlog  finished, I started watching more and more, and I basically became addicted. I have watched every single vlog you have made. I just find them hilarious. You make me smile every day even though you don't post daily anymore. When you broke that news to us, I was broken. But I knew that that wasn't going to be your last vlog. Because you love the logang, and we love you. I am so proud of you. I am happy for you and Chloe. I think you guys make such a cute couple! My favorite couple! Thank you for making me smile everyday. Thank you for making me laugh everyday. Thank you for helping me through my darkest times by making me forget about it. Thank you for being a YouTuber. Because without your videos, I would be broken knowing that Logan Paul wouldn't be their to make me laugh  and smile. Thank you Logan for everything. I love you Logan! We all do! The real logangsters got your back no matter what. You changed, and for the better. And I love how much more responsible you are. You give us, your fans, an example of becoming an adult. Keep up with your vlogs Logan. Their amazing! I love you!

~A.A

This was not a chapter. I just wanted to write down a letter to Logan even though he will never see it. I am so proud of him! You guys have no idea! He makes me smile and laugh everyday and I love that. THANK YOU LOGAN PAUL!