I'll Except If...

SHOUTOUT to @Meaghan1324 and @hannah_schmidt12! Ily guys! If you want a shoutout all you have to do is vote on chapters and YOU might be next!

JULIANNA POV
Harold and I are currently going to the diner to have it back. I thought hard on this the whole night and I am not keeping the diner. It's to much work for me and I am only 22 years old. I know this is my grandfather's wish but I can't do it. I am going to sell it to a person that I know is good enough for this diner. I am just going to get the diner and give it to the person I know is responsible enough for this diner. The chief I talked to yesterday had followed us here just Incase Phil wouldn't give us the diner and he would get arrested.

When we arrived, Harold and I walked inside with the chief following. We walked straight into Phil's office and didn't bother in knocking. He looked at the door and I could already tell this would be hard.
P. Excuse You! CAN'T YOU KNOCK
J. Nope!
P. What do you want!
J. Give me MY diner!
P. What the hell are YOU TALKING ABOUT! THIS IS MINE!
J. YOU STOLE IT! THIS USED TO BE MY GRANDFATHERS AND HE LEFT IT TO ME!
Phil just stood their speechless.
P. YOU DON'T HAVE PROOF!
J. Actually. I do. I have his heritage and it says that it would be left to me. My family never sold it, so THIS is MY diner
C. Sir, Ms. Levin is right. She made a report and we are going to have to take you to jail for robbing another person's property
P. WHAT NO!
The chief grabbed Phil and hand cuffed him. Harold got out some papers that would make me the owner but I needed the person I would give it to.
J. Actually Harold. Wait here, this diner wont be for me. I will be back
H, oh ok
I walked out of the office and went inside the kitchen. Their she was, making food in the kitchen in her roller skates.
J. LINDA!
She turned around and she seemed happy. She roller skated over to me and hugged me.
L. Hey baby girl what's up?
J. I need to talk to you
L. Alright
We walked over to the office where Harold was sitting and I made Linda sit down.
L. What's wrong? Where's Phil?
J. Jail
L. What!
J. I made a report
L. Woohoo! Your my boss now!
J. Actually
L. Oh no
J. Linda, I want to give you the diner
L. WHAT, I CANNOT DO THAT
J. Why not!
L. Julianna, this diner is for you!
J. Please. I am to young to own a fucking diner!
L. I can't do that! This was your grandfather's!
J. And I am sure he would understand why I gave it to you!
Linda sighed
L. Are you sure?
J. MORE THAN SURE
L. FINE! But I will only except if you work here!
J. Of course! I would be happy to!
L. Than I'll take it
J. Than it's official! Linda is owner of the diner and my boss!
H. Alright, Linda just sign these papers and you will be owner!
L. Alright
Linda signed all the papers.
L. You start tomorrow!
J. Alright!😂 thank you so much Linda!
L. No problem babygirl!
I hugged her and she hugged me back
L. Your uniform will be ready tomorrow along with your skates and name tag
J. Alright. See you tomorrow!
I said bye to Harold and Linda and left the diner.

I mean, I didn't keep the diner, which I am sure my papa would understand, but I did get a job their! Not a big difference right? Plus, I do need the money! I can buy a house instead of an apartment!

I arrived home and took a quick shower. I than did my makeup and chose my outfit.
MAKEUP