Fight

JULIANNA POVToday is the fight and I get a chance to go

JULIANNA POV
Today is the fight and I get a chance to go. Although I am forced to go in a wheel chair. I mean, what's the point! I Already BROKE MYSLEF! Anyway, I get to go to support my handsome boyfriend, Logan. I will sacrifice using a wheel chair for my boyfriend. So Logan Paul, your FUCKING WELCOME! This morning Logan helped me take a shower since I couldn't get my foot or arm wet. He helped me tie a bag around my foot and arm so it could somehow protect it? Anyways, he helped me shower since I couldn't do much. I mean nothing he hasn't seen am I right?😂. When HE finished showering ME, he helped me out the shower and helped me change my clothes. Since I couldn't do my makeup because I do my makeup with my right arm, Erika did it for me. Which she did an AMAZING job with.
MAKEUP

OUTFIT

OUTFIT

PLEASE IMAGINE A CAST IN HER RIGHT FOOT AND ARM! THANK YOU SO MUCH!😊

When I finished getting ready, more like other people finished getting me ready, Logan helped me on the wheel chair. Logan "drove" me over to the living room where my dad was. He quickly got up and grabbed my chair from Logan.
L. I'm going to shower. I'll be out in a few.
J. Ok
He pecked me in the lips
MJ. You look gorgeous princess
I looked up from my hand and looked at my dad. He hasn't called me that since I was 10. I had a huge smile on my face.
J. Thanks dad!😊 but you know what would make me look better? No fucking casts!
He laughed
MJ. You look beautiful. No matter what.
I smiled at him. I signaled him for a hug and he hugged me. I hugged back and kissed his cheek.
J. I love you dad
MJ. I love you to princess
He pulled away. He walked over to Milton who was in the corner talking with Mike. I grabbed my phone and opened Instagram. I liked a couple photos until Logan came into the living room wearing a Team Maverick hoodie with his casual Gucci shorts. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He walked over.
L. You doing ok?
J. Yeah! Why?
L. Just asking.
I nodded
J. You excited babe?
L. Fuck yeah! Imma beat the shit out of him
I laughed
J. You sure are babe! You'll do great!
Is it bad that I'm a tiny bit nervous?
L. Thanks baby
He pecked me in the lips a couple times
J. Although, I do know a way you can make me feel EVEN BETTER!
L. And what is that?
J. You can make me leave without the wheelchair!
L. Haha! Very funny! But if you want to leave your chair here, you can stay here with it!
J. Wow! Rude!
He laughed
L. Babe, you have to use the wheelchair. It will make your bones heal faster
J. What about my bruises?
L. They will heal also, don't worry!
J. Ok!😔

We just arrived at the arena and my dad is helping me inside. Since I can't "drive" the wheelchair on my own because of my arm, someone has to drive me. Which I find unfair! I don't want people helping me! I want to do this on my own. You know? Anyways, we walked inside a room and the boys started training. The fight had started one hour ago, and Jake was going to fight in 2 hours. So he had plenty of time. Logan had 3 hours till his fight. I have butterflies in my stomach. He won't be the only one with bruises! Erika and I started talking about random things. Everyone in the room was talking. If your wondering where Sophia was, she was playing with Tytus in the middle of the room. She was wearing a Team Paul shirt with small ripped jeans and black checkered vans. Her hair was tied in two French braids by Erika. I feel bad for making Erika do most of my work, but than again, I can't do anything.
J. Thanks Erika
E. For what?
J. For basically doing what I mostly do. Cause as you know. I can't do anything because Logan won't let me!
L. I FUCKING HEARD THAT!
Everyone including me laughed
J. But thanks anyways
E. No problem. Your like my sister, and I'll do anything for you, plus we live together.
J. True!
We laughed

Jake was about to go out. Erika left a couple minutes ago with Jake's friends to sit in the front row. So Logan's friends, Logan, and I stayed in the room and watched the fight in the tv that was in here.

Jake won! And I'm proud of him! But to be honest, we all saw it coming! I mean, Deji was for sure going to lose. But he surprised me! He was actually better than I imagined! Logan was putting his outfit on to go out. So my dad drove me to the front row. I was sitting next to him in my wheelchair. Meaning, I was at the end of the row. Logan's song started playing and he started walking out. He was fucking sexy! He got in the ring and started training a bit. After Jj came out, they warmed up for a little bit more until the fight was starting.

It was a fucking draw! A draw! I never imagined the fight everyone was waiting for was going to be a draw! It didn't even pop into my mind! But Im proud of Logan because he did his best. And that's all I care about. I don't care if he lost or won, he will always be a champion to me. My champion.

SORRY I DIDN'T EXPLAIN THE FIGHT THAT MUCH, BUT I ALREADY DID THAT IN A CHAPTER OF MY OTHER BOOK SO ITS ONLY FAIR. ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR READING. KEEP READNG TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @logang2005!