Chapter 9

Hand in hand, Sirius and Harry arrived in the Hogwarts headmasters fireplace,
'Good Evening Albus'
'Good Evening Mr Black, You too Mr Potter'
'Hi 'Fessor''
Both of the men smiled at the boy who was now distracted by a hovering teapot in the corner of the office.
Dumbledore looked over at Sirius,
'How is he?'
'Same as usual.' He shrugged, not wanting to stay there for long as he was nervous leaving his 'best friend' back at home with night slowly looming closer.
'And Harry?' Dumbledore pushed further, trying to provoke a response.
'Very excited to be at the castle again, he's on his best behaviour as always.'
Dumbledore chucked, 'Ah, it's his mother in him. Although i see the same glint in his eye as his father had when he got his first detention on the first week of your first year, i believe you were in that detention too Mr Black.'

Sirius gently smiled at the memory, ' Yea i remember, we pretended to be each other for the entire week, got a 6th year to change our hair and everything.'
They both took a moment to reflect until most of the books in Dumbledores enchanted bookcase fell out onto the floor much to Harry's distress. Sirius laughed at the sheer look of horror on his face and messed up his hair like he used to do to James.
'Right Harry.' Sirius said seriously, 'You've got to behave okay.'
'Okayyyy.' Harry answered, obviously bored.

'Don't hesitate to send me a patronus if anything happens.' He then addressed the Headmaster. 'Mr Black,' He replied clearly amused, 'You forget that I have been headmaster of a school for a good few decades now'
'Oh yea.' Sirius scratched the back of his neck, 'Sorry'
'Have you seen the Time Mr Black?'
He checked his watch and his eyes widened.
'Oh Godric, Sorry Professor i have to go, Seeya Harry behave for the professor.' And with a pop he disappeared into the fireplace.

An awkward silence came across the room, Dumbledore watched Harry with curiosity. He was looking at the List of Head Boys and Girls from the past 10 years.
'Do you know what that is Harry?'
He shook his head.
'That's a list of all of the Head Boys and Girls of Hogwarts,' He waited a second, 'Bring it over here I think you should see something.'

******

'MOONY' Sirius bellowed into the house. 'DID YOU MISS ME?'
The werewolf was lying on the floor groaning.
'Shut up Sirius.'

'How dare you call me Sirius?' He said in mock offence, 'I thought i was your Padfoot,'
'Shut up Sirius.'

'There it is again, Who do you think you are?'

'SIRIUS'

'Sorry Moony.'

'Can i do anything?'

'You can shut up.'

'On it'
He was bouncing up and down on the sofa impatiently for about 12 seconds, Checking his watch and whistling.
'Moony.'

Remus sighed, 'Yes Padfoot.'

'I'm bored.'

Remus sighed again, More irritated this time.

'Well i would gladly switch positions with you.'

Sirius hastily replied, 'Sorry Moony i didn't think.' he joined him on the floor.

'We need to get outside Si.'

'Come on then.'

Currently writing this from my sickbed so I don't know how many chapters i'm going to post, it could be a few or it could be none.
Remus' nickname for Sirius (Si) is pronounced -S-ee- as in the spanish word for Yes. Not S-ye. Although who am I to tell you how to read my story.
Thanks for being patient with me whilst i try to write