2. Chapter

The next two weeks went pretty good for Jongdae. He always had a good feeling, when he wrote his exams, the stress became less and he gained more sleep.

However, there was still one thing that bothered him.

His jealousy.

He had no control over it any more. Every single time he saw Minseok with another girl or boy, this very ugly feeling appeared out of nowhere and took over his whole mind and body. Making it hard to control his actions and not to burst out in his state of anger.

But somehow he succeeded to remain calm every time and not rip the girl or boy into pieces. Nevertheless it turned out to get more difficult with every following encounter and it drove him mad. He didn't know what to do any more.

Jondae sighed heavily as he walked up the stairs to his classroom to be punctual for his next lesson. Maths. One of the subjects he hated the most and also got his worst marks, although he had learned and had practised different exercises almost every day for several hours. Yet, he still couldn't figure out how to memorise all those mathematical formulas. Much less how somebody could even find this interesting.

When he arrived at his classroom, he sighed heavily again. He took in a deep breath to gather up courage and motivation.

"Okay. I'll make it", he said to himself in order to calm down a bit. But it hadn't the effect he wished it to have. The sick feeling in his gut just didn't want to go away and in fact just got worse with every step he took towards the door.

His body began to shake, just screaming at him to stop and to run away. Like something bad that would hurt him was going to happen, if he would open the door.

But he didn't listen to it. Thinking that it was just the normal strain he got whenever he had an exam in maths.

So he opened the door mindlessly and froze in his spot the second he saw what was going on right in front of him. Now he knew from what this ugly gut-feeling wanted to protect him. What this feeling wanted to hide away from him. Wanted to protect him from.

Because right there, in front of him, was Minseok.

With a girl... and they were kissing.

Jongdae felt like somebody would have rammed a knife straight through his chest. Breaking all the bones in his ribcage in the process and ripping his heart into a thousand pieces. Like someone would have shot him with hundreds of bullets that all pierced his heart. Making it clench in pain and sadness.

Jondae felt how his body began to shake uncontrollably. How his tears ran down his cheeks. He chocked on his own breath, that he didn't realise he had been holding all the time. It made him cough so violently that he let his books fall onto the ground.

He couldn't hold them any more. He was too weak, too hurt and his body was trembling so vigorously that he almost couldn't even hold his own weight any more. Even more tears began to stream down his cheeks, because he didn't want to realize, what he just had seen.

So he looked up again. He wanted to see, if this really was reality or not.

He shouldn't have.

He knew that the moment he was faced with Minseok's shocked expression as the girl just smirked at him.

Another wave of pain and desperation radiated through him. Ripping his heart apart completely for the second time as everything went blank in his head. He just heard a frantic "Jongdae...", before his body reacted on its own and he dashed away.

Heading towards somewhere, anywhere. He didn't even know himself. He just kept running fast to a place, where Minseok couldn't track or find him.

Which happened to be the boys restroom on the main floor.