Hero of the Country

Start from the beginning

"What if we lose our lives?!"The Giichi man said and I run to the man controlling the crane as he is falling and I immediately go to him and catch him before he could even hit the ground.

"That we will not allow"I said putting the man down.

"Thank you"He said and I smiled.

"It's already noon let's take a break.Giichi you don't have to work tomorrow"Tazuna said and me and Sakura followed the geezer leaving the man lost in thought.

We then got to the village.Everything was very odd.

We then come to a shop to buy food when I saw a kid outside.I just look at him and an image of me in the past showed.

Flashback

It was already a month after the massacre all my food is already gone there was nothing left.

I just was travelling the village hoping for someone to give me food.

My tummy was rumbling indicating my stomach is requesting for food to digest.I just held my stomach to try to lessen up the hunger I have.

I t was night.The stars were twinkling on the indigo carpet in the sky with the full moon giving light.

I have No where to go.I then just sit beside the street and hope for someone to help me.Help.

End of flashback

"Nikita"Sakura said pulling me out of my memories.

I just follow her.

"Are you okay?"She asked and I nod.

I was walking when suddenly Sakura yelled and I immediately held my kunai.

"Kyaaaaaaaa!!!You pervert!!"She yelled while the man was kick to God who now where.

We then got out of the store and walk outside as I just stare at the sky.

Sakura then turn her gaze on the back and that caught my attention.

There was the kid we saw in the store and another little kid holding a teddy bear tight in her hand holding the boy's shirt.

He then held his hand and Sakura have him candy and he smiled.

I then approach the little kid and kneel at her level.

"What is your name?"I asked smiling at the little girl.

"K-kyoko"She said hiding her Orange eyes and brown hair lacing covering her face said.

"Hello Kyoko do you want some too?"I said in a soothing voice as I held my bento filed with food.

"Yeah"She said and perked up revealing her cute face.Kawaii.

"Here"I said and handed her the bento.

"Thank you miss"She said and get the bento and ran away.

"It's been like this since Gatou came.All the adults have lost hope.That is why we need the bridge now.As a symbol of courage....We need for the people to lose their fear and regain the desire to stand for themselves"Tazuna started and I just stand up and continue walking.

"If that bridge...If That bridge can be completed the city will return to that time...The people will return to how they used to be"Tazuna said.

"Are you coming or what?"I ask the Two as I walk with my hands in my pocket clenched tightly.

That Gatou should pay for interfering this country and disobeying my orders.

It was now dinner I then sat in th chair eating quietly but then..

"More!"Sasuke and Naruto held their bowls and...

They then throw up and I immediately stand cause I am beside duck-butt.

"If you are going to throw up then stop eating?!"Sakura said with an angry face in her face.I then nod but then I knelt to my sit.

"No I must eat"Sasuke said

"Yeah but if it includes you throwing up then I would say no"I said.

"We must eat no matter what so that We can become stronger"Naruto said.

"Then you two should also add up to your list on becoming stronger that eating here is not a competition so slow down or you will barf again"I said and we then started eating again and Sakura stood and looked at the picture hanging in the wall.

"Hey why do you have a torn picture in the wall?"Sakura said and I saw the three tensed up.It got my attention as Tsunami collected all the plates and I sit with my hands in my pocket.What will I do with my hands without my pockets.?

"Inari was staring at this picture in dinner.It seems like someone purposely remove the person that was in the picture."Sakura said and we also got curious.

"It's my husband"Tsunami said and I was shocked she had a husband.No don't get me wrong.When I was here I just beat the Gatou man up and after that I left.

"And called the hero of the city"Tazuna said but was shocked when Inari bang the table and started to leave.

"Inari where are you going?!Inari!!"Tsunami called out.

"Father!I have told you not to talk about that man in front of Inari?!"Tsunami shout at the geezer and I just stare at them with curiosity.

"What's wrong with Inari-kun?"Sakura asked.

"There seems to be some kind of explanation"Hatake said.

"Inari had a father not related by blood.That were close like a real father and son.Inari would laugh then."Tazuna started and I stare at him ready to listen.

"But Inari changed since the incident with his father"Tazuna said and we just become more curious.

"The word courage was taken away from this village and Inari since that incident"Tazuna said.

"That incident?What happened to Inari-kun"Hatake asked.

"Before I get to that I first have to tell you about the man who was called the hero of the city"He said.

"Hero?"Naruto asked.I then slumped and listen to the story..
....
....
......
........
..........
....

"And then.."Tazuna said and we perked up.

"Kaiza was called the hero of the city.Inari could not be prouder of his father but Garou came to the city"Tazuna said.

"I suppose the incident took place here"Hatake said.

"What exactly happened?"Hatake asked.

"In front of everyone Kaiza was put to death by Gatou"Tazuna said and that did it.

It's official.My first kill would be Gatou.

"From that day Inari changed and also for Tsunami as well as the whole village"Tazuna ended.

"What are you doing?"Sakura said as Naruto trip from standing up.

"If you are thinking about training quit it.You have released too much chakra you could die"Hatke said but Naruto continue.

"I am going to prove that in this world heroes do exist"Naruto said and I just smirk at his enthusiasm.

Idiot yet so dedicated.

1668 words baby