8 ~ His Chance

Donghyuck and Chenle walked over to Chenle's house to play video games. The others couldn't attend because Jeno and Jaemin were devising a plan to get Jisung not to like Seunbyul, and Jisung was at dance class. Mark was sleeping at his house. Renjun was eating and watching anime.

Donghyuck noticed his friend's depressed face as they walked.

"Lele, why do you look sad?"

"Just found out today that my crush likes someone else.." Chenle muttered.

"Oh, poor baby. Who is it?"

The younger didn't respond.

"Oh come on! I can't help you unless to you tell me.. Okay. I won't help you if that's what you want."

Chenle sighed, "Park Jisung, but I don't love him anymore."

"W-Wha? You liked Jisung! You should've told me earlier.."

"Doesn't matter, I gave up on him."

Donghyuck frowned, seeing the usually happy and cheerful dolphin all upset and disappointed made him sad.

"Chenle, Jisung is the youngest out of all of us, he wouldn't know any better at his age. I'm sure as he gets older, he'll start to like you too."

"Oh please, I already told you I'm not interested in that stupid chick anymore, he likes that Seunbyul bitch. Straight ass."

"Sucks that he's the only straight one in our group.. we could be the gay squad.."

"..."

"Look Chenle, we're at your house now. Let's talk about this instead of playing video games, this is much more important."

They walked inside the house, and Chenle's mom let them in and had them some tea.

The two sat down and Donghyuck made sure to get comfortable. He loved drama.

"Okay.. so I've liked Jisung for years and I mean YEARS now. I was sad to hear the fact that he was oblivious to my feelings the whole time."

Donghyuck was stirring his tea, "Go on.."

"But that stupid het likes that Seunbyul bitch now and it's only because she's pretty. Idiot!"

"You're so much more better than her.." Donghyuck said, rolling his eyes.

"I know, sis! She's an untalented hoe, who isn't even smart. She's so rude, too."

"Mhm. I bet she sounds like a dying goat when she sings. Your voice is super angelic. That alone would make anybody fall in love with you."

"Thank you, hyung, you also have a very beautiful voice, but back to what I was saying. I went to the restroom earlier and made the decision that if Jisung doesn't like me, I won't like him, now I'm trying to get rid of my feelings."

"You go Lele!"

Chenle smiled, and suddenly, his smile turned into a frown, and he started crying.

"Chenle, what's wrong?"

"It's.. it's just.. Why can't I get someone to look at me the way Mark looks at you? Why is it so hard.. I want a special someone who loves me.."

Donghyuck blushed. "What do you mean? Me and Mark aren't dating.."

"Well he damn sure looks like he wants to date you! I wanted Jisung to be my Mark, I wanted him to look at me with those caring, and loving eyes, full of admiration. Now that my chances with him are ruined, I'll never find someone like that." The younger sobbed.