20 ~ Decision Made

WARNING! MAJOR SMUT AHEAD!

Donghyuck knocked on the door of Mark's house.

The older answered with a smile.

"Come on in, Hyuckie."

The younger nodded while blushing. He had been thinking about Mark's confession for a while now and had a choice in his mind.

"I'm the only one home by the way."

"Okay.."

There was a long silence between them, when Mark finally spoke up.

"Why did you come here in the first place?"

"I.. made my decision."

"I almost forgot about that! Well, what is it?" Mark asked, now feeling slightly tense.

"I know what I wanna say..i-it's just.." Donghyuck's voice became quieter, "I don't know how to put it properly in words.."

"What was that last part?" Mark asked with a confused face, but he didn't tell Donghyuck he heard what he said.

"Never mind it! Should I just get straight to the point?" Donghyuck mumbled, turning redder at each word that came out of his mouth.

"Yes, go for it."

"Mark Lee.. I think I love you!" He exclaimed, his head immediately shooting down.

Mark got up and ran to Donghyuck who was sitting across the room, unconsciously hugging him so hard.

The younger didn't know what to say, but felt really happy inside.

Mark cupped the sides of his face, first looking into Donghyuck's eyes for permission. As expected, he nodded, and Mark leaned in to kiss him.

This wasn't like the kisses they've had before, not even close.

They both felt so much affection and love in the passionate kiss.

Mark bit Donghyuck's lower lip, causing Donghyuck to open his mouth in shock. The older quickly slipped his tongue in, the two having an intense make out session.

Donghyuck was the first to pull back, panting. He had never kissed someone that passionately before, but was glad that his first time was Mark.

Minhyung felt super horny after that kiss. Now that his sunshine accepted his love, he was willing to do it all since his hyung wasn't home. He picked up the blushing latter, and plopped him down onto the bed, not asking for any permission.

He started trailing kisses down Donghyuck's neck, making him squirm a little. Mark chuckled at his cute behavior.

Donghyuck didn't know why he didn't bother to reject what his new lover was doing, he found that he rather enjoyed the pleasure and didn't want anything to ruin this moment.

He started feeling a little excited, the excitement not only rushing down into the thing dangling in between his legs, but also to his hand.

As Mark was slowly undressing Donghyuck, he felt a sneaky hand make its way into his pants, feeling it palm his erection.

"D-Donghyuck.." He shakily moaned as the latter kept going.

"Let's take it slow.. Markie.."

Mark replied with a gulp.

He watched the now fully naked Donghyuck hop off the bed cutely and kneel down below him sexily.

"You're making me have such mixed emotions.." Mark said, sighing as he felt Donghyuck's hand slowly pump up and down his private.

"I know, Markie.. does it feel good?" The younger asked with an extra cute expression, looking up at Mark's closed eyes.

He stopped.

"Why did you-"

"Do you feel pleasured?"

"Y-Yes! Why would you ask such a question? Please keep going.." Mark whined. "Don't be a tease.."

Donghyuck pouted. "I feel like you're lying.."

"I'm-" Mark tried to argue, but then felt a surge of pleasure cut him off, "Aah!"

Donghyuck was giving Mark a blowjob, making sure to do it extra well, moving his tongue in all sorts of wonderful directions, Mark wanted to melt.

He abruptly stopped and plopped down onto the bed as soon as be felt the first spurts of cum come out of Mark's dick.

"Mark.. I've done enough for you. Now you have to pleasure me.."

Mark massaged the inner part of Hyuck's thighs, dangerously close to his area. He felt even more turned on by the sight of Donghyuck shutting his eyes tightly, legs slightly trembling.

He inserted a finger into Donghyuck's tight hole without warning, feeling the walls around it clench.

"Mark.. it feels weird."

"If this feels weird, then I don't know what you'll say about the dick.." Mark answered, slowly pumping his fingers in and out.

"O-Oh! Never mind! F-Faster!"

Mark inserted two, then three fingers, still going at a medium pace. He heard Donghyuck's moans getting more sensual, then stopped, aligning his dick ay the entrance of Donghyuck's hole.

"This may hurt a little bit at first, tell me if you want me to stop."

Donghyuck nodded, wincing as he felt the pain Mark mentioned.

After a few minutes of adjusting, Donghyuck gave Mark the permission to move.

"Don't go too hard, okay? I need to walk in the mor-" Donghyuck was cut off by the overwhelming amount of pleasure he just felt rush through his entire body.

Mark noticed this reaction and thrusted one, two, three times more, attempting to find the pleasure spot.

He slowly slid out and in, pace increasing, making Donghyuck moan more frequently. Mark was turned on even more at the sight of the figure bouncing up and down on his dick.

"Ah!"

"Nnghh.." The younger groaned, his hands clawing at Mark's back.

"O-Oh-"

"MARK!" Donghyuck screamed, Mark knew he had found his good spot.

He continuously pounded into the boy, his climax coming closer.

"M-Minhyungie.."

Donghyuck's fingers dug into Mark's back as he released his load, a stream of cum dripping down his cock.

Mark felt the wet walls around his dick tighten when Donghyuck came, making him come as well.

Mark slowly slid out of Donghyuck who looked completely exhausted, then slammed back into him.

The younger's eyes became wide as saucers.

"Mark!"

Minhyung couldn't get enough, he kept thrusting in and out at lightning speed, the two guys feeling the sensation of reaching their climaxes once again.

Donghyuck never thought he would feel overstimulation during sex before, but there is a first time for everything.

He came onto Mark's stomach, dick twitching again.

Mark pulled out and came, all over Donghyuck's face.

Donghyuck licked off a bit and tasted it.

"Tastes weird."

Mark chuckled.

Donghyuck felt even more tired, and fell asleep on Mark's now untidy bed.

The older did the same, arms wrapping around the younger's waist.

"Still thinking.." he whispered, smiling. "Not anymore."